Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 26. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello! Now, there are a lot of projects based on the blockchain. As I understood it, this project is aimed at startups? Or does it also give something to ordinary participants?
Good afternoon. The benefits of the project and of its OS can be got by different groups of participants. CrowdCoinage allows start-ups, software developers, real-estate investors, etc. to run and to manage crowd-funding campaigns and ICO.
Okay. And what kind of services will be provided?
Activity: 266
I have heard about an exclusive work with talents in the project... Can I learn more about that? How a talent is educed? And how the extent of this talent is estimated?)
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
It’s a great project, it will have some clients. I just haven’t found how bankruptcy proceedings will be carried out. You know, it’s impossible to avoid such situations completely(( 

Hello nothappend, what you said is unfortunately true with every business there are always a risk of bankruptcy. In our cace this worst case scenario will be carried out according to Estonian laws. Heres the link https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/511072014018/consolide 

Best wishes
Peep
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! What is going to happen with tokens after the ICO?
Activity: 392
Hello! Now, there are a lot of projects based on the blockchain. As I understood it, this project is aimed at startups? Or does it also give something to ordinary participants?
Good afternoon. The benefits of the project and of its OS can be got by different groups of participants. CrowdCoinage allows start-ups, software developers, real-estate investors, etc. to run and to manage crowd-funding campaigns and ICO.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Hello! Are there any benefits to the owners of the project’s coins? If so, what they are and how they are implemented?
There is a great benefit, that will come about, if CrowdCoinage decides to conduct public offering (IPO) of its own securities. CCOS can be used for the payment of such securities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello! Are there any benefits to the owners of the project’s coins? If so, what they are and how they are implemented?
Activity: 280
It’s a great project, it will have some clients. I just haven’t found how bankruptcy proceedings will be carried out. You know, it’s impossible to avoid such situations completely(( 
Activity: 350
Can I participate in the pools of creditors if I’m a small participant who has small capital? Well, just add my five cents )
Have a nice day! What source of credit does the project plan to use as an essential one for lending private individuals? Will it be banking or private capital?

Hi MkrKing, we are working with both business models actually. There will be differences with therms and interests.

Best regards,
Peep

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Have a nice day! What source of credit does the project plan to use as an essential one for lending private individuals? Will it be banking or private capital?
Can you tell me how you set an interest rate? Exchanges and lenders are doing it?  I think this question is crucial

Hello Forspareparts, Good question! Do you mean a interest for the lending? If so, we do not have exact numbers in place yet. We will announce the interest rate in this forum as soon when we have them.

Cheers,
Peep
Activity: 24
It's will be OS for a PC ? Interesting, it maybe first blockchain OS.
I’ve heard that almost everyone can borrow money from any other person in the system, it doesn’t depend on geography. How will it be documented?
Hello! OS is a good stuff, of course. But you should agree that it’s backed by something more significant. The OS itself has no applicable features. Its essence is the programs and services that will follow it. I haven’t seen anything about it(
Good evening! You’re right in terms of functioning of OS. That’s why in the future the project will be developed in the following areas: first of all, a decentralized platform which is free for all kinds of financial services and products should be created.
I’m more interested in the applicable services that the platform will have…
There will be services for both suppliers and clients. The tools and services will be developed and will solve more and more new and serious problems. Some of tools will be implemented as a default. These are credits, insurance and trading.
Now it’s clearer. How will this service help me to launch my own project if I want to do it?
This field seems to be one of the main tasks of the project’s team. Investors will access the info about your project, its venture capital funds, developments and know-hoe. As for you, you’ll get more info about the attractiveness of the projects and about the points that should be improved.
Well, now it’s clear enough. What commission will the platform charge for its use? I’d like to estimate whether it will be cheap or expansive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello! OS is a good stuff, of course. But you should agree that it’s backed by something more significant. The OS itself has no applicable features. Its essence is the programs and services that will follow it. I haven’t seen anything about it(
Good evening! You’re right in terms of functioning of OS. That’s why in the future the project will be developed in the following areas: first of all, a decentralized platform which is free for all kinds of financial services and products should be created.
There will be services for both suppliers and clients. The tools and services will be developed and will solve more and more new and serious problems. Some of tools will be implemented as a default. These are credits, insurance and trading.
Now it’s clearer. How will this service help me to launch my own project if I want to do it?
This field seems to be one of the main tasks of the project’s team. Investors will access the info about your project, its venture capital funds, developments and know-hoe. As for you, you’ll get more info about the attractiveness of the projects and about the points that should be improved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
Hello! I’ve read about other projects and all of them will let their tokens to be traded at the exchanges. It’s a kind of quality label. Does this project have such plans?

Of course it has such plans! You’ll see this project on the exchanges this spring! Not later than March 30.
Pages:
Jump to: