Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 29. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform isn’t bad. But the most interesting things will happen when it’ll be necessary to respond to new market challenges. New products will be necessary... Is the company ready?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The solutions of the system are progressive! I like them very much. Is there already a price-list for services and development?

Hello woodcoin, not yet but we working on it and the price list will be there soon.

WBR,
Peep
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi everybody! Everybody is talking about the ICO, but what if the project decides to conduct an IPO?
Greetings! In this case, the coin holders of the project will be able to participate in the IPO using their coins. It’s fair.
Activity: 358
Hi everybody! Everybody is talking about the ICO, but what if the project decides to conduct an IPO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Have a nice day, guys! When can I sell the project tokens after the ICO? Immediately?
Hello! No, not exactly. You can sell them in 6 months. It would be stupid to let you sell them right away, you need to wait for a certain amount of time and form expectations.
Activity: 392
Have a nice day, guys! When can I sell the project tokens after the ICO? Immediately?
Activity: 266
The solutions of the system are progressive! I like them very much. Is there already a price-list for services and development?
Activity: 266
Have a nice day! How will the ecosystem of the project develop in the near future? Who will be there in next 2-3 years? I’d like to know the proportions.
Activity: 224
Will the new OS be distributed to ordinary users in box version or in any other way? I mean, I’m interested in the marketing of the project…
Activity: 224
Hello! I took a look at the volume of financial services of the project, it's impressive. Will all of them work basing on project tokens? Or will they base on crypto currencies of blockchain?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Crowdcoinage I see the word project is quite interesting, Crowdcoinage OS provide developers with security level according to blockchain and other tools that are required to begin. I think it would be nice this project, for the future I think the team will give you an idea a new. I was quite sure with this project would be interesting passable interest investors. I hope this project will success.
Hello! I’ve noticed that the project will provide start-ups, but what benefits are there for ordinary people? In my opinion, there’re almost no features for them.
Good evening! You’re wrong. Ordinary people will get great opportunities from working with the platform, for example, in terms of a career and job search. Since different start-ups can communicate on the basis of a platform, they can quickly and efficiently transfer information about free employees to each other... It often happens that the employee is left without work at some stage. In this case, he will be able to join another project immediately. Everyone benefits!

Well, you gave a curious and excellent example. But one doesn’t always have to search for a job...
That’s right, too. You can use an opportunity to earn extra money. Of course, payments will be made with the project's tokens in order to support the development of the project itself.

Very well! Will the OS that is developed now bring any advantages to the entire industry? Or will it have a local application only?
CrowdCoinage OS will stimulate the blockchain economy, accelerate the implementation of new ICOs, create new marketplaces, develop various financial services basing on technology and unsure a high level of security.

Elaborate on the financial services which the project will focus on, please.
Activity: 294
Hello! I’ve noticed that the project will provide start-ups, but what benefits are there for ordinary people? In my opinion, there’re almost no features for them.
Good evening! You’re wrong. Ordinary people will get great opportunities from working with the platform, for example, in terms of a career and job search. Since different start-ups can communicate on the basis of a platform, they can quickly and efficiently transfer information about free employees to each other... It often happens that the employee is left without work at some stage. In this case, he will be able to join another project immediately. Everyone benefits!

Well, you gave a curious and excellent example. But one doesn’t always have to search for a job...
That’s right, too. You can use an opportunity to earn extra money. Of course, payments will be made with the project's tokens in order to support the development of the project itself.

Very well! Will the OS that is developed now bring any advantages to the entire industry? Or will it have a local application only?
CrowdCoinage OS will stimulate the blockchain economy, accelerate the implementation of new ICOs, create new marketplaces, develop various financial services basing on technology and unsure a high level of security.

Activity: 364
Have a nice day! What will be the mutual impact of smart contracts and OS? Will they depend on each other in any way? The question bases on the fact that the OS will help to create contracts.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello! As for me, I think that the creation of OS will give the industry the greatest advantage ‘cause it will be possible to create apps for crypto currencies basing on it. Am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: