Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 27. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello! OS is a good stuff, of course. But you should agree that it’s backed by something more significant. The OS itself has no applicable features. Its essence is the programs and services that will follow it. I haven’t seen anything about it(
Good evening! You’re right in terms of functioning of OS. That’s why in the future the project will be developed in the following areas: first of all, a decentralized platform which is free for all kinds of financial services and products should be created.
I’m more interested in the applicable services that the platform will have…
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello! OS is a good stuff, of course. But you should agree that it’s backed by something more significant. The OS itself has no applicable features. Its essence is the programs and services that will follow it. I haven’t seen anything about it(
Good evening! You’re right in terms of functioning of OS. That’s why in the future the project will be developed in the following areas: first of all, a decentralized platform which is free for all kinds of financial services and products should be created.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello! I’ve read about other projects and all of them will let their tokens to be traded at the exchanges. It’s a kind of quality label. Does this project have such plans?
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Hello! I’ve read about other projects and all of them will let their tokens to be traded at the exchanges. It’s a kind of quality label. Does this project have such plans?
Of course it has such plans! You’ll see this project on the exchanges this spring! Not later than March 30.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Hi everybody! I’ve a got a small sum… My friend advised me to take a look at this project… What is the minimum amount of investment?
Greetings! It’s 500 tokens! Welcome! At least, it isn’t very difficult and expensive to invest now.
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! I’ve a got a small sum… My friend advised me to take a look at this project… What is the minimum amount of investment?
Activity: 294
Project which is very nice, I support and I want CrowdCoinage project succes! good luck
Activity: 252
Can you tell me how you set an interest rate? Exchanges and lenders are doing it?  I think this question is crucial
Hello. I have heard that you are planning to provide private lending services. I think it’s very risky here’s a huge chance that money will never be paid back. How are you going to deal with it? And should you work with it from the first place?
Good evening! Why not? It’s just an ordinary business that unfortunately wasn’t successful in certain countries but yet there’re some great examples of proper work. And of course, if you add all advantages of blockchain technology it makes a difference.
Greta! What are the other technologies you are using for lending?
Automatic evaluation of loans and borrowers, smart contracts balance, fast and efficient way to get a loan. 
I dont really understand how people form different countries and continents can lend money to each other. How is it legally possible?
This project is decentralized and supports  cross-border  lending. The clue is to use our tokens so there’re no restrictions
Sound good. Are you  planning to created a pool of loans as far as I understand?
Activity: 266
Hello. I have heard that you are planning to provide private lending services. I think it’s very risky here’s a huge chance that money will never be paid back. How are you going to deal with it? And should you work with it from the first place?
Good evening! Why not? It’s just an ordinary business that unfortunately wasn’t successful in certain countries but yet there’re some great examples of proper work. And of course, if you add all advantages of blockchain technology it makes a difference.
Automatic evaluation of loans and borrowers, smart contracts balance, fast and efficient way to get a loan. 
I dont really understand how people form different countries and continents can lend money to each other. How is it legally possible?
This project is decentralized and supports  cross-border  lending. The clue is to use our tokens so there’re no restrictions
Activity: 238
Hello! Will it be possible to get a loan from several lenders at the same time?  Is there any amount limitation? 
Activity: 294
Good Day! When am I going to get coins that I buy during ICO?
You are going to get them right after the sale. Token will be transferred immediately
Good Day! When am I going to get coins that I buy during ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: