Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 30. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello! In the WP there’s a graph on the cumulative effect of ICO and something else... Something demonstrated by it. Can anybody explain it?
Activity: 280
I’ve taken a look at the services provided by the OS, but didn’t see anything in terms of marketing... But it’s a big part of the work on start-up, the success of financing depends on it... How will it be implemented?
Activity: 406
Hi everybody! I don’t have as much money as I’d like to. So tell me, how can I use the bounty company's opportunities in the most effective way?
Usually the plans aren’t changed after everything is already planned and calculated for the issue and prices of tokens. On the other hand, high assessments of experts give developers feedback about the placement forecast.
Activity: 350
Hello! One of the sites which I was viewing in order to choose an ICO highly appreciated the sale of the coins of the project. Do developers consider such assessments in their work?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi everybody! I don’t have as much money as I’d like to. So tell me, how can I use the bounty company's opportunities in the most effective way?
Greetings! There’s whole section devoted to this subject both in the WP and on the website of the project. It doesn’t make sense just to reprint these sources. As for me, I’ll only say it’s better to choose the projects in which there’re the biggest amount of coins and your chances of success are maximum.
Activity: 336
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon! They claim startups planning ICO to be one of the main beneficiaries of the launch of the project’s OS... Will the project help them so much that the chances of successful ICO will rise sharply?
Hello! The proposed solutions will really make ICOs and potential investors’ life easier. Search and ratings for projects, the ability to search by tags or by specific phrases, layout presentations and texts, images and video of the founders will be implemented into the service.
In my opinion,  most of these are advantages for investors who is looking for good projects, not for startups themselves. What will the latter receive in addition?
Startups will always be able to use the marketplace or working areas integrated into the OS to search for talented people around the world in a broad market or in any specific field.
It still seems that the OS is nothing more than a set of services on one platform. Perhaps, one doesn’t have to be into the maze of development, but maybe you can tell anything else about this OS?
CROWDCOINAGE OS provides developers with the security level appropriate for blockchain and other tools needed to the launch. All this will be automated to the maximum extent – it’s important.
In my opinion, A1 just have to take a closer look at the project... Tell me, dear A2, what intermediaries will it be possible to remove from the market of this OS?
Good afternoon! They claim startups planning ICO to be one of the main beneficiaries of the launch of the project’s OS... Will the project help them so much that the chances of successful ICO will rise sharply?
Hello! The proposed solutions will really make ICOs and potential investors’ life easier. Search and ratings for projects, the ability to search by tags or by specific phrases, layout presentations and texts, images and video of the founders will be implemented into the service.
In my opinion,  most of these are advantages for investors who is looking for good projects, not for startups themselves. What will the latter receive in addition?
Startups will always be able to use the marketplace or working areas integrated into the OS to search for talented people around the world in a broad market or in any specific field.
It still seems that the OS is nothing more than a set of services on one platform. Perhaps, one doesn’t have to be into the maze of development, but maybe you can tell anything else about this OS?
CROWDCOINAGE OS provides developers with the security level appropriate for blockchain and other tools needed to the launch. All this will be automated to the maximum extent – it’s important.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 252
I looked through the WP of many projects and encountered the “trick”  of this one. It’s  e-residency! Can you explain in plain words what it is and what can it give me?
Activity: 238
Was the project estimated in official publications? Although blockchain is a quite young technology, there’re already competent sites on this issue.
Good afternoon! What are the requirements for software and hardware for CrowdCoinage OS? Won’ it be a sky-high demand for most users?
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! How will the use of project coins be limited? What can I use them for?
Greetings! There will be several ways to use them: coins can be used for purchases, payment for insurance services, loans, etc. 
Activity: 252
Hi everybody! How will the use of project coins be limited? What can I use them for?
Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
It s difficult to answer this question. But the project team will work on strengthening it by promoting new projects and obtaining licenses all over the world. This is the key to increasing the token s rate.
Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
Pages:
Jump to: