Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 32. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I looked through the WP of many projects and came across the "feature" of this - e-residency! You can easily find out what it is and what can it give me?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
interesting.....notify turned on and waiting for updates. the project looks solid.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! I heard the project plans to automate insurance services. Entirely or completely, I will not say for sure. I am sure that this is impossible. But I would like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Activity: 336
Hello everyone! How will the use of project coins be limited? Where can they be applied?
Greetings! Goals will be available to many: coins can be used for purchases, payment of insurance services, loans, etc.
Activity: 280
Hello everyone! How will the use of project coins be limited? Where can they be applied?
Activity: 26
Good Day! What is going to happen if somebody refuses to pay his loan back? Is he going to be excluded from the system? Or there is another kind of punishment? There are definitely going to be such people((

Hi gavrosh, user who has violated the rules will be banned and excluded from the system, in addition, the same procedures as for any other violation like that are carried out (e.g informing the law enforcement agencies).

Best regards
Tauno Poks
CC CTO
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Talking about loans. I don't really understand how some guy from China can get a loan from the USA)) how does it legally work?

Hello alcoholbtc, thanks for your question. It can be difficult to achieve in legal perspective, but we have a genius solution
for that. For example that Chinese guy can become Estonian e-Resident and apply loan trough CrowdCoinage OS with European legal terms.

Best Regards,
Peep Paum
CEO

I think this question can be answered with the presence of a legal consultant who became the advisor in this project. With more than 15 years of experience, I am sure this will not be a problem.
Activity: 41
Talking about loans. I don't really understand how some guy from China can get a loan from the USA)) how does it legally work?

Hello alcoholbtc, thanks for your question. It can be difficult to achieve in legal perspective, but we have a genius solution
for that. For example that Chinese guy can become Estonian e-Resident and apply loan trough CrowdCoinage OS with European legal terms.

Best Regards,
Peep Paum
CEO
Activity: 238
Hello! I have heard about your plan to work with exchanges… how is it going?
Yes, we do have some plans. We are going to start it before March 30, 2018. So it's pretty soon..
Activity: 196
Hello! I have heard about your plan to work with exchanges… how is it going?
Activity: 41
Hello! When it comes to loans you are planning to work with banks or it's going to be private funding? I think this is the most important part.

Hello spacegt, Thanks for your message. We are working with two parallel business models which concerns loans. First one is when the funding for loans comes from CrowdCoinage OS which means that we are basically the bank. Second model is we are gathering together private fundings, something like a loan pools where lot of people can ear money to granting loans with the same terms trough CrowdCoinage OS.

Cheers,
Peep Paum
CEO  
Activity: 364
hello everyone! What is the minimum investment into the project? I don't really have a lot of money but I do want to participate.
Greetings! Well pretty much everyone can be an investor. The minimum amount of tokens that should be bought is 500.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
hello everyone! What is the minimum investment into the project? I don't really have a lot of money but I do want to participate.
Good Day! What is going to happen if somebody refuses to pay his loan back? Is he going to be excluded from the system? Or there is another kind of punishment? There are definitely going to be such people((
Activity: 266
Greetings! Will it be possible if several loaners combine their funds and give a loan to another person under some special terms and conditions?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello! I looked through the website of this project… and you know what? there is nothing much to it. Are you going to have only OS? This is definitely not enough I think.
Good evening! No, of course not. The goal of the project is to create competitive  decentralized platform for all kinds of financial services and products. That's why there are going to be extra services in addition to OS.

That's great! What kind of extra services?
There are going to be extra services for suppliers and for the clients. Different tools and services will be constantly developing in order to cover more tasks. Such as loans, Insurance and retail.

As far as I know this project it's focused on startups. What kind of databases are you planning to have? Are there going to be the rating system?
No doubt! This is one of our main goals. Investors will be given access to information about startups, venture capital, their own developments and know-how.

Now you're talking! In this case the project looks promising. It's like the main entrance into the world of startups. All those services that you have mentioned I'm going to be paid extra?
Activity: 294
Hello! I looked through the website of this project… and you know what? there is nothing much to it. Are you going to have only OS? This is definitely not enough I think.
Good evening! No, of course not. The goal of the project is to create competitive  decentralized platform for all kinds of financial services and products. That's why there are going to be extra services in addition to OS.

There are going to be extra services for suppliers and for the clients. Different tools and services will be constantly developing in order to cover more tasks. Such as loans, Insurance and retail.

As far as I know this project it's focused on startups. What kind of databases are you planning to have? Are there going to be the rating system?
No doubt! This is one of our main goals. Investors will be given access to information about startups, venture capital, their own developments and know-how.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: