Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 31. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello! What is the principle of the arranging the payments upon the occurrence of events insured in the project and affiliated parties? I guess this system will be complicated and cumbersome(
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! I’ve heard the project plans to automate insurance services. I don’t know for sure if they want to automate them completely or not, but I’m sure that the last option is impossible. I’d like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Good evening! What’s the reason of your doubts? It’s real now. Even if the combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT and accelerated decision-making on insurance cases can’t make insurance completely automatic, it still can perform this task to the maximum extent.

Can you imagine being a client without meeting with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be determined?

In the same way in which recruitment companies have started using the AI and robots to conduct interviews). Such a decision will base on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
But still there’re some situations when only a man can understand a man!

No one argues it. A person will be involved in such situations,  in the rest of them a mechanism will do this work. You believe these developments to be such futuristic, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products.

We will see. The plans are interesting. How is AI planned to be used in the project?
Good afternoon! I’ve heard the project plans to automate insurance services. I don’t know for sure if they want to automate them completely or not, but I’m sure that the last option is impossible. I’d like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Good evening! What’s the reason of your doubts? It’s real now. Even if the combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT and accelerated decision-making on insurance cases can’t make insurance completely automatic, it still can perform this task to the maximum extent.

Can you imagine being a client without meeting with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be determined?

In the same way in which recruitment companies have started using the AI and robots to conduct interviews). Such a decision will base on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.

No one argues it. A person will be involved in such situations,  in the rest of them a mechanism will do this work. You believe these developments to be such futuristic, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products.

Activity: 210
Hello! Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago the blockchain is walking around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue
Activity: 84
Good afternoon! What are the requirements for software and hardware for CrowdCoinage OS? Will there be sky-high demand for most users?
Activity: 280
Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
It is difficult to answer this question. But the project team will work to strengthen it, promoting new projects and obtaining licenses around the world. This is the key to increasing the token rate.
Activity: 392
Hello! How soon will the system's token be able to compete with known crypto-currencies?
Good afternoon! I heard the project plans to automate insurance services. Entirely or completely, I will not say for sure. I am sure that this is impossible. But I would like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Good evening!And what do you doubt about? At the present stage, all this is real. The combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT, accelerated decision-making on insurance cases, can make insurance unless completely automatic, then realize this task to the maximum extent.
But how do you imagine that the client did not meet with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be identified?
Just as recruitment companies have now started using the Artificial Intelligences and robots to conduct interviews with candidates). Such a decision will be based on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
But there are still all kinds of situations when only a person can understand another person!
No one argues with this. In such situations, a person will be involved, in the rest - a robots. You seem such futuristic developments, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products
We'll see. Interesting plans. How much AI plans to use the project?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon! I heard the project plans to automate insurance services. Entirely or completely, I will not say for sure. I am sure that this is impossible. But I would like to hear arguments against my opinion)
Good evening!And what do you doubt about? At the present stage, all this is real. The combination of blockchain with other new technologies, such as Al and loT, accelerated decision-making on insurance cases, can make insurance unless completely automatic, then realize this task to the maximum extent.
But how do you imagine that the client did not meet with the insurance agent? How will all his needs be identified?
Just as recruitment companies have now started using the Artificial Intelligences and robots to conduct interviews with candidates). Such a decision will be based on appropriate data processing centers, loss assessment and claims processing for many years.
But there are still all kinds of situations when only a person can understand another person!
No one argues with this. In such situations, a person will be involved, in the rest - a robots. You seem such futuristic developments, but this project will accelerate their appearance due to the realization of their products
Hello! What is the principle of the organization of payments in the event of insured events in the project and affiliated parties? I think this system will be complicated and cumbersome (
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is an excellent project, very promising ...
Pages:
Jump to: