Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 2. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Any new coolaborations coming? Any hints?
To be honest Im not sure it is high time for announcing any kind of coolaborations as ICO is under go. Better to do it when crowdsale is over
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Any new coolaborations coming? Any hints?
Activity: 30
Seems like it's one of the decent idea that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How big market are u aiming? I mean market capacity. In dollar equivalent? More then 100 million usd?
From my point of view the market capacity is billions of dollars. The only question how big marketcap project will be able to occupy
Even if project grabs 1% of the energy market - market cap will be already incredible
1% for deneum is very small percentage. I expect at least 5% of the global market
The world’s total electricity consumption money-wise totalled at over 2 trillion USD
Wow! That's huge market! Even 1% mentioned above will already be a huge money
Yes, right. But we will target bigger presense on the market
Hope you will successed with that as your plans are a little bit overoptimistic Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How big market are u aiming? I mean market capacity. In dollar equivalent? More then 100 million usd?
From my point of view the market capacity is billions of dollars. The only question how big marketcap project will be able to occupy
Even if project grabs 1% of the energy market - market cap will be already incredible
1% for deneum is very small percentage. I expect at least 5% of the global market
The world’s total electricity consumption money-wise totalled at over 2 trillion USD
Yes, right. But we will target bigger presense on the market
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Activity: 33
Hello
Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
Merit: 10
Merit: 11
Activity: 138
Well your idea is clicking as the need of energy is rising, but just want to know one thing what is the impact on enviorment or on the health of people around the deneum capsule? is it safe ?
Activity: 36
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
Merit: 22
Is there any chance product would be delivered earlier then expected?
That would be awesome. But im doubtful a little bit. Power Station is very hard thing to produce.. It probably will take even more time then expected
I wish product to be ready much earlier then 2020. Im looking forward to start using it
I also hope so but still barelly possible.
Will be able to check out the current situation with product realese
Activity: 252
That would be awesome. But im doubtful a little bit. Power Station is very hard thing to produce.. It probably will take even more time then expected
I wish product to be ready much earlier then 2020. Im looking forward to start using it
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Activity: 34
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful idea that can have global implications.
Activity: 784
Will the DENEUM capsule be available to any locality and any type of investor? The forecast for the development and delivery of the capsule if a user requests will be how many days?
Pages:
Jump to: