Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 3. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Greetings, guys.
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Good question btw. Team is experienced enough here but comparely small. More staff is needed. Imho
It will be hard to find a necessary person for such kind of project. You know deneum is rather unique one
Merit: 29
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Good question btw. Team is experienced enough here but comparely small. More staff is needed. Imho
Activity: 28
You are mostly targeting induvidual consumers or companies?
We target both.
I think companies will be your main consumer. Individuals most likely will neglect your product. Imho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
We target both.
Activity: 252
Would not it be better to sell during the first pump and then buy back cheaper? Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?
Merit: 11
Hm.. Who is your ceo??Where can i check his experience?
Website and linkid are the best places for that. CEO is very experienced here. But if he is capable enough to make this project successful - thsts a question
Yes. Thats a question. After such a correction We will see how good leaders in each particular project are and if they will be able to make their projects great again Grin
Activity: 308
Website and linkid are the best places for that. CEO is very experienced here. But if he is capable enough to make this project successful - thsts a question
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Electricity prices are now closely connected to the overall energy transition – increasing prices symbolise the failure of the energy transition. Deneum offers ultra low-cost renewable electricity that is safe, distributed and radically cheap. This is very interesting and I think this is what hopes for the whole world.
Activity: 2
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the project also…
Merit: 1
I would like to know - Have u considered the idea of airdrop? It would increase the token popularity
From my point of view it is just the temporary hype. No need to waste tokens for that
And what?? Mean this project has to follow?
It is just one of the ways of attracting users. And increasing the community. Moreover it works very well. So, whats the reason to ignore it? Hope team will consider it
Activity: 252
I would like to know - Have u considered the idea of airdrop? It would increase the token popularity
From my point of view it is just the temporary hype. No need to waste tokens for that
And what?? Mean this project has to follow?
Merit: 1
I heard here will be token buyback program. Is it correct?
Im doubtful. It will also will make token a security
Thats useful feature to maintain the price. But only in short term period. In long run it is useless
Activity: 19
Does this project based on ERC-20 token?
brand new
Activity: 0
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
I heard here will be token buyback program. Is it correct?
Im doubtful. It will also will make token a security
Pages:
Jump to: