Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 4. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
I heard here will be token buyback program. Is it correct?
Merit: 10
There are a lot of different projects on the market conected with electricity generation, power, energy etc but only this one has a working product proved by patents! I have very bug believe in the future of this project
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you
Hope you will be able to satisfy team's expectations. Community has very strong faith in the future of this project
That will depend on the level of your expectations Cheesy personally me expects the spotless product till the end of 2019
Uncommon.. You know, most of investors usually expect big price growth but you are expecting a spotless product. It is appreciated
Good product and price growth it is the things that usually go in parallel
Merit: 11
There are a lot of different projects on the market conected with electricity generation, power, energy etc but only this one has a working product proved by patents! I have very bug believe in the future of this project
Hope you will be able to satisfy team's expectations. Community has very strong faith in the future of this project
That will depend on the level of your expectations Cheesy personally me expects the spotless product till the end of 2019
Uncommon.. You know, most of investors usually expect big price growth but you are expecting a spotless product. It is appreciated
Merit: 22
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://deneum.com/
Cheap and abundant electric power from nuclear fusion has been a dream for more than a half-century. But as time passes, practical fusion appears to be moving further into the future, prompting some skeptics to proclaim it the “forever fuel.” More: https://www.powermag.com/fusion-power-watching-waiting-as-research-continues/
Activity: 26
Hi
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the business? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Deneum.com has quite a few customers. It makes us feel insecure. Does the project have airdrop?
I dont understand one point - Are you guys attending any events in the future? when will be the next one? And who from the team will take part?
There is no schedule yet. Every event will be announced once finalized
Ok. Just hope for the good offline promotion for the project
Also hope so but CEO in  telegram wrote that conference participation is not the priority for the team. They will be focused on the platform itself
I dont understand one point - Are you guys attending any events in the future? when will be the next one? And who from the team will take part?
Ok. Just hope for the good offline promotion for the project
Any dates when exchange listing is planned? Just after ico or some time later? Please give the honest answer
Just after ICO however there is no exact dates
Any dates when exchange listing is planned? Just after ico or some time later? Please give the honest answer
Activity: 151
What is the development plan, in which countries will the service be available first?
Again ETH platform.. Why have u chosen ETH? Does it have sense to issue tokens on this blockchain? What are the benefits from being on ETH blockchain?
Erc20 tokens are most frequently being listed on top exchanges
Is that a benefit for u?
I think it is up to the team. They know what suits project better
Again ETH platform.. Why have u chosen ETH? Does it have sense to issue tokens on this blockchain? What are the benefits from being on ETH blockchain?
Erc20 tokens are most frequently being listed on top exchanges
Is that a benefit for u?
Activity: 20
When does the Deneum project begin and how for long? How many tokens are there in the project? does it have bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: