Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 31. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have just joined this project. We hope to have a good future. I like this project .
Activity: 2
EndChain provides a complete and cost-effective logistics package that benefits all parties of the supply chain. While most utility tokens focus on high end goods, EndChain focuses on the low to middle market, an area that has been ignored for too long. EndChain is able to enter this market due to the ease and low price of our system compared to other utility tokens which focus on expensive NFC chips or manual entry.
Activity: 7
Hi. Very cool. Thank you. good start and you can announce about this partnership, the partnership will have the potential to attract the interest and trust of other investors to invest here.
Activity: 10
There is too few information about the EndChain project let us to know.  Hope there will be some updates when the team meet this comment.
Activity: 18
Hi admin. I just joined your Airdrop. I very much hope that your project will develop well and bring more value to the people involved in the project.
EndChain is a Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains.
That is the summary
Activity: 12
Hello! im newcomer here. Looks like beautifull project. i just doing some research and think investing. Endchain has veru good looking websites and community are active. (y) GOOD JOB GUYS! Smiley
Activity: 82
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
The EndChain QR code is unique in that it incorporates a barcode within the QR code. This design allows for simplified use as EndChain users will know to scan the only code found on the packaging. Other businesses which rely on legacy barcode technology will be able to scan the embedded barcode. Thus, EndChains QR code creates a singular code to work on any type of system. An additional benefit is that the single code can update both the blockchain and any internal legacy systems with a single scan. The goal of this is to reduce complexity while increasing efficiency.

When will they implement this system? Is the testing phase already done for this code? There are several projects addressing the logistics problems already. But they might be ahead of the game already if they will use their system soon so we can assess if EndChain is really useful in this business.

We currently have an MVP and nearly 500 commits on GitHub (we are an open company- we encourage you to take a look around our GitHub code).

Unlike the other blockchain logistics companies that are looking to make a solution, ours is easily to implement into any system and has a low cost per item.

copper member
Now EndChain even makes it more simple than API. Using only with barcodes, it's a much faster process when tracking but that means its main device are mobile phone. What about computers and laptops? How will you guys deal on using those barcodes with non-mobile devices?

Our program can run in the background of any device, whether it is a computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, etc. As long as the system is currently using some type of scanner, EndChain can be used
copper member
When will you know if your patent gets approved or not?
Also like others already asked. Do you use Ethereum platform or own blockchain?
The patent application is already submitted, now we must wait for the government to approve. This can take some time, but we researched other patents to ensure there was no conflict. We are extremely confident in our patent being approved.

In the beginning we will build off of ethereum, but eventually we will make our own blockchain
copper member
do you build your own blockchain, or use the ethereum platform? where are your main goals for the endchain market later? Europe, Asia or America?

In the beginning, we will build off the Ethereum platform. Our long-term goal is to make our own blockchain.

EndChain is a long-term company. Those that wish to participate in our ICO should note that our goal is to not suddenly pump up the price. We believe this product has applications for almost every industry and that we can reach top 50 and eventually top 20 coins by market cap.
copper member
Cool project, and I have a question for you: what is your fundamental difference from competitors ?? how your max supply and when withdraw token

Most competitors focus on the luxury market and have expensive solutions

EndChain believes in brining mass blockchain tracking to all items. Our solution is both cheap to implement in any system and has a low per-item cost

Max supply:  135,576,931
copper member
Excellen project.I believe in this project will be successful.I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction.You good luck .
this project is indeed interesting, because if we look at EndChain it has many potential partners and has prepared exchanges after the ICO is finished, but ICO will start next year

Pre-ICO starts on Dec 1st! Join now to claim your 50% bonus rate!
copper member
Good afternoon. Is KYC verification necessary in your project?

Hello, no KYC is necessary
copper member
What is the current extimated price per token?

The Pre-ICO price is $0.16

The ICO has multiple rounds, ending with $0.24
copper member
when list on exchange?

We will immediately list on decentralized exchanges

Shortly after, we will list on bigger and more centralized exchanges
Activity: 25
Hello,

Congratulations!  Endchain is successfully added on our platform ( https://briefico.com ) with a  rating  of 4.6 out of 5. If you want to get the rating widget, please click here
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The EndChain QR code is unique in that it incorporates a barcode within the QR code. This design allows for simplified use as EndChain users will know to scan the only code found on the packaging. Other businesses which rely on legacy barcode technology will be able to scan the embedded barcode. Thus, EndChains QR code creates a singular code to work on any type of system. An additional benefit is that the single code can update both the blockchain and any internal legacy systems with a single scan. The goal of this is to reduce complexity while increasing efficiency.

When will they implement this system? Is the testing phase already done for this code? There are several projects addressing the logistics problems already. But they might be ahead of the game already if they will use their system soon so we can assess if EndChain is really useful in this business.
i read this project,its really cool.this project concept and vision is clear and i think this project will be go high in market.
Pages:
Jump to: