Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology - page 10. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Are you kidding?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Activity: 216
Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 208
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! very happy for support this project, I believe in success of this company Grin
Activity: 112
We cooperate with professional companies and investors. Some names were announced in the pre-ICO - sponsor of the cycling team Etixx QuickStep for example. This team is on Tour de France.
Some others will be announce soon - datacenters, auditors and so on.
In the team you find professional portfolio managers who made over 100% on the stock market, people who have university degrees and special education like CFA, people who have large marketing experience. Dev´s team Vacuumlabs is well known company with experience in banking, blockchain, e-commerce...

Who are the big names that supports this project? Could you tell us about your team members' achievements?
Sure we are. We work on the project every day, great dev´s team with great experience in banking industry, blockchain and e-commerce. Guys in ETF have great experience with money markets. No need to be worry

I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off.
Activity: 153
Who are the big names that supports this project? Could you tell us about your team members' achievements?
Activity: 213
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off.
Good advice and more news will come up during the ICO

I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Sure
here´s FB https://www.facebook.com/firstcryptoetf/
here´s Twitter https://twitter.com/FirstCryptoETF
and here´s Medium https://medium.com/@FirstCryptoETF
Telegram http://t.me/firstcryptoetf

Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
exchangeable for FIAT or Crypto

Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 149
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 201
Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
Activity: 228
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
thank you. we have clear vision what to do in the future...

Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future
We make things simpler. Simpler exposure to the crypto world. Newcomers don´t have to spend time with analyzing and make hard decissions. We know how hard can be to make some decission. So, they get 10 coins by one token - Strategy Index. Traders can trade 10 coins by one token. Again - things are simpler.

Technical side - we solve crypto management, custodial service - vault for coins...

I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered? 
Activity: 162
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future
Activity: 218
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered? 
Hi
we don't have bounty thread. It's solved case to case

Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good 
Activity: 220
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good 
Pages:
Jump to: