Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology - page 8. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I wish I found you earlier! But there is still time to make a decision. ETF will totally stand up to what is announced in the WP and RM!
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of it?
Activity: 112
Thanks man
Stay tunned

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
We will announce crypto exchange during the ICO and more trading venues  will come up later

Not surprise that the project has already sold out, but the issue I have with the project is the ability to get it listed on good exchanges. It would be intesresting to me how this pan out because US exchanges IMO would not touch the tokens
PM us and we can talk

Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good 
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Not surprise that the project has already sold out, but the issue I have with the project is the ability to get it listed on good exchanges. It would be intesresting to me how this pan out because US exchanges IMO would not touch the tokens
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I see a good future of this project, good luck and I wish this project a big success in the near future!
we´re not hobbists, we build business... thanks for contentment

Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you! Cool
very few people...hm. we work with company which has over 80 developers. for information you can check our profiles and linkedin links...

Hello. Why you are not yet on icoratings? There are no ratings on icobench. I try find softcap, but could not find. And there are very few people in your groups. And I found very little information about you. How do you want to collect a hardcap in 1.5 months? After all, you are actually noname, sry. What is your investment plan collect 11.8mln euro (~ 14.5 $ mln) for a month and a half? This is a huge amount for a project that no one knows. For me this is unrealistic, but you can answer as you see it.
https://cryptoslate.com/coins/first-crypto-etf/

even a bitcoin was unrealistic 10 years ago

Hello. Why you are not yet on icoratings? There are no ratings on icobench. I try find softcap, but could not find. And there are very few people in your groups. And I found very little information about you. How do you want to collect a hardcap in 1.5 months? After all, you are actually noname, sry. What is your investment plan collect 11.8mln euro (~ 14.5 $ mln) for a month and a half? This is a huge amount for a project that no one knows. For me this is unrealistic, but you can answer as you see it.
pre-ICO had a good response and reactions

This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it could raise... Roll Eyes

hard cap 65 000 000

What about total token supply? Hard cap? 
Panama’s jurisdiction, technological solutions under european jurisdiction

Hello
Where is your company registered?
BTC, LTC, BCH and ETH

Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Hi
only 1% of the tokens

What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
No Airdrop. Our token has real value, backed by cryptocurrencies in Strategy Index. 10 of them in index - BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, Monero, Lisk, ZCASH, XRP, BCH.

Is there any airdrop? Do you plan it?
Seems to be a nice project with good concept, I'll be going to check this out and study the system so I'll be able to assess  if investment could be mid or long, but i'll be looking forward to see more progress and updates coming from the team, investors will be much willing to invest knowing that there's no early dumpers that will be there for the this project.
Activity: 119
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Pages:
Jump to: