Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology - page 5. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned? 
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Great project! The team is group of highly creative and dedicated people to provide an innovative and useful service for people
Activity: 181
Very good, blockchain technology is the future. This is a solid project with great potential. well done!
Activity: 112
https://medium.com/@FirstCryptoETF/why-in-the-world-does-first-crypto-etf-insist-on-working-with-a-big-four-auditor-ef767b5ed541

more is coming soon

is been a while seen we see any update so lets just hold on and see how the come up with that i hope they provide us with the latest of what is going on with First Crypto ETF
US citizens, China...obvious countries...

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
we have basic KYC policy right now, nothing you should be worried about...

Please explain will it be required to compleate KYC procedures for token buyers?
https://medium.com/@FirstCryptoETF/why-in-the-world-does-first-crypto-etf-insist-on-working-with-a-big-four-auditor-ef767b5ed541

is been a while seen we see any update so lets just hold on and see how the come up with that i hope they provide us with the latest of what is going on with First Crypto ETF
Activity: 187
Great that you have new ideas! I am very hopeful to see the development of these ideas!
Activity: 126
Please explain will it be required to compleate KYC procedures for token buyers?
Activity: 134
What are your future plans, team? Do you have smth interesting in store for us? 
Activity: 126
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 140
It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?
Activity: 140
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck. 
Activity: 213
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Carco just hope it’s not a scam. Nice concept , I'm reading the white paper
Activity: 214
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing
check bitcointalk
you can check also Blog and News on our web site.
twitter @firstcryptoetf
fb https://www.facebook.com/firstcryptoetf/

in the past and in the future The Merkle, Coinidol, Bitcoinist, etc

I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 144
I would surely love to invest some of my funds into this project as it really seems a great project with good benefits ahead. The project has an innovative idea and i am sure that most of us will find it useful.
Activity: 216
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Pages:
Jump to: