Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology - page 7. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
That is true that crypto-world is really risky because of its volatile behavior. This platform offers many features including low fees of transaction and also its fast. I hope this kind of features will not change so that their reputation will remain trusted by their investors.
Activity: 126
Do you have telegram group? Having a central conversational group would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the CARCO project is getting more and more known by people and also, on the other hand, the CARCO community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue Wink
Activity: 133
I am amazed by the First Crypto ETF team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the First Crypto ETF project. I will look forward to it!
Activity: 155
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
Activity: 112
good approach. do your own research and ask for anything if you need to know something

I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.   
we do our best and some interesting news and developments will be announced soon

This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
price of the token will represent market value of portfolio

we continuosly growing... and that's great

This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that the launch of First Crypto ETF will make a success and become more well-known in the community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance!
Activity: 186
Activity: 199
First Crypto ETF catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community.
I just want to tell then that, it is because First Crypto ETF is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community.  
Activity: 146
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 213
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.   
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment.
Activity: 207
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of it?
IDK if I could count myself as an "expert", but this project makes sense, I would invest in it
Activity: 193
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Are you kidding?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he maybe is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers. 
Activity: 195
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in - use reliable websites  to investigate coins 
Activity: 198
The project is going strong through its road map. I will be looking forward for the success of this project!
Activity: 176
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that the launch of First Crypto ETF will make a success and become more well-known in the community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance!
Pages:
Jump to: