Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology - page 2. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
thank you

Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates. The team doing a very good job, keep it up. 
you´re welcomed to buy it on cryptoexchanges...

In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?
we prove ourselves by real steps. cryptocurrency exchange comes soon, then auditor and so on...
real steps and keep it transparent

Hmm very interesting concept on First Crypto ETF project. Very easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there...
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Hmm very interesting concept on First Crypto ETF project. Very easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there...
Activity: 187
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future
Activity: 126
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project
Activity: 134
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Activity: 126
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?
Activity: 140
Hi! What is the minimum amount required to implement the project?
Activity: 140
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb!
I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time Cool
Activity: 213
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks
Token tracks the value of 10 cryptos, the team keeps max. 1% of all tokens, professional auditor, great team of developers with large experience

Do you have any guarantees for investors?
We make things simpler what´s always welcomed

A good project, the idea will be useful to many people. Good luck to you.
Sure you can, why not

This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too 

Thank you
After reading your whitepaper am totally supporting your project
Activity: 214
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates. The team doing a very good job, keep it up. 
Activity: 144
I like your project, this is really very interesting, it has the potential to succeed.
You have a good plan, good luck!
Activity: 216
This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too 
Activity: 208
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it's inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 153
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
Pages:
Jump to: