Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology - page 3. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Really great and unique project
Good luck and best wishes Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Following this project because i believe it will be good in the future. Keep up the good work, team
Activity: 201
The more people learn about what you’re doing the more they will like it. Great project with great possibilities
Activity: 228
After reading your whitepaper am totally supporting your project
Activity: 162
The First Crypto ETF concept is really great, I support this project because I see that all team is experienced and capable to achieve the goal. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress Cool
Activity: 218
Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, a useful platform finally
Activity: 220
I think the idea of the project is simply excellent. Now everything will depend on the development and promotion
Activity: 156
Where is the company officially registered?
Activity: 225
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it!
Activity: 112
right now you can check our partner Vacuumlabs, which is great partner, great and experienced company with high skilled developers and programmers

Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?
right, unsold tokens will be burned

And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned? 
sure, stay tunned. one of the news will come in next few days

What are your future plans, team? Do you have smth interesting in store for us? 
thank you. we bring simpler solution, crypto exchange, digital asset custody, new way of digital assets management, more transparency and so on
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck. 
you would be able to use it with related services - crypto exchange, digital asset custody

If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
one of the partnership will be announce in upcoming days. later comes partnership with big4 auditor (kpmg, pwc, ey, deloitte). deal is on the table but we need to finish details...
in the march will come partnership with crypto exchange

Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?
Activity: 238
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
Activity: 148
I think the project has a great future prospect since the demand for tokens will be large in my opinion 
Activity: 233
A good project. I have already decided to buy tokens. I hope this project will meet our expectations and succeed
Activity: 119
I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
Activity: 71
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project
Pages:
Jump to: