Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 27. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I'm interested in this project. The idea is good.
Activity: 50
very interesting and nice and when will you release a white paper?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
A great coin. Thank you for the excellent work. I wish you every success in the further development of the coin. Good luck to you.
Activity: 5
love your project...long way to go.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
A project with a good concept so I'm looking forward to this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
join now in the project this token ... and get a huge advantage with a value token fantastic
Activity: 65
New and creative projects I like when will you start an exchange?
Activity: 164
Just experienced the whitepaper now I most say the idea driving this is very standard beginning from the shared system to the strong staking framework on the application. the guide is peaceful effectively justifiable I truly cant sit tight for one year from now so I can start Staking. Brilliant task here dev , this is one token not to be disparaged
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I love your project and would like to hit more exchanges soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Read the White Paper, I really love the peer to peer network.
Waiting for the appearance on Etherdelta.
Other exchanges are considering?
Activity: 1
I tweeted to etherdelta, hope all goes well for you
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
I see that most of us are joining and writing here for the airdrop. I would like to know for the sake of those planning to hold this coin, how do you plan to make the price stable? We all know how wild crypto volatility is. Thanks.
Activity: 12
I joined the project. I hope that will be successful. I want to buy your tokens. At what exchange you will be trading? Maybe bounty company?
Activity: 8
To the moon 🚀 Nice project guys!
Activity: 12
Activity: 62
This digital money is interesting. I believe in community. I can boost the token. but i would like to have more detail and information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
this is a good project and i'm looking forward to its good lucks in the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
happy holidays, wishing ESTF project success, will be supporting through social media campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
There are a lot of different project s about Ecryptocurrency and i think in this fight win only strongest and interesting project& This one has great chances to have a good start and stand on a par with the winners.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Pages:
Jump to: