Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹 - page 10. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Great project
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I interesting this project
Activity: 156
Very nice gaming platform to encourage many people to play game and earn enjoy life, thanks your project
Activity: 40
telegrams the group does not open!
Activity: 42
I always get excited and please to see more project from the gaming industry in blockchain technology, good thing is each project have different concept and business model, Game Loot Network sounds like your one stop shop to get all service in game platform, ability to play, purchase and design sounds interesting.

The Ecosystem of loot is packed with great functions and activities, users certainly will have much to be part in this project, from being part of tournament, generating recurring revenue, buying in-games boots, bids on auction etc, idea is good so looking forward to further development, Great project.
Activity: 42
Didnt find the price at the web-site... Or I should register first?
Activity: 72
let me know the price of copper LOOT
Activity: 71
Good!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I always get excited and please to see more project from the gaming industry in blockchain technology, good thing is each project have different concept and business model, Game Loot Network sounds like your one stop shop to get all service in game platform, ability to play, purchase and design sounds interesting.

The Ecosystem of loot is packed with great functions and activities, users certainly will have much to be part in this project, from being part of tournament, generating recurring revenue, buying in-games boots, bids on auction etc, idea is good so looking forward to further development, Great project.
Activity: 11
Good project!
Activity: 71

telegrams the group does not open!
Activity: 3
Interesting project good luck
Activity: 238
Awesome ideas, and professional team ^_^ Id love to put my investments on this coin.
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
Good Concept. Nice project. New tern of online games selling. Gaming Tournaments good option.
Activity: 182
Hello! Interesting idea. What about Airdrop, I can't see this Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty programm was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
Pages:
Jump to: