Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹 - page 2. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
a project about gaming again, hopefully this one project will be able to compete with others and will be able to achieve success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Extremely impressive! Every game on the platform uses our token, LOOT. It’s a gaming currency with actual worth. No more hollow high-scores and empty achievements; your virtual triumphs have real-life value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I honestly feel this ICO is a scam.

No About Us page with company information, just a paragraph of generic text and some screenshots that could be anything.

Google searches of the "Team" on the front page don't show up anything outside bounty shilling. Cannot locate any Youtube videos with any of the team members mentioning this ICO.

Office addresses could be anything, many scam ICOs use fake office addresses.

The team needs an actual video with some of its members speaking in it. Also 50M soft cap? With the little interest here that almost certainly won't be reached.

50m softcap is a bit exaggerated in my opinion as well, but who knows maybe the team has private placement to meet up with this target, Gamelootnetwork has a brilliant idea on how to disrupt the gaming industry but the important part is execution to make it a success.
scam is everywhere they don't need to show if they reach the 50m of their soft cap it means this is a serious project maybe they looking for the partnership in software gaming industry,
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
WOW, Very big potential and nice project! keep update Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

No About Us page with company information, just a paragraph of generic text and some screenshots that could be anything.

Google searches of the "Team" on the front page don't show up anything outside bounty shilling. Cannot locate any Youtube videos with any of the team members mentioning this ICO.

The team needs an actual video with some of its members speaking in it. Also 50M soft cap? With the little interest here that almost certainly won't be reached.

50m softcap is a bit exaggerated in my opinion as well, but who knows maybe the team has private placement to meet up with this target, Gamelootnetwork has a brilliant idea on how to disrupt the gaming industry but the important part is execution to make it a success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174

Activity: 92
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Activity: 518
I watch with great interest the development of this project this is More than just an idea  and This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment And now also the generous Bounty from the company.
Activity: 27
"wwow a new game. I like the design i will try it
hoping in your result  Cool
Activity: 103
There are many scammers among ICO companies, but this company is not. Project is clear and team is working so hard and seriously. let's all support them!
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
I cant wait to next year to see this platform life!

Well some time to imporve ideas for games!

What is   the last status of the ICO ?
Activity: 294
Good project. I hope game loot will go to moon.
Activity: 15
It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities! If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the world 
Activity: 31
Good Project
Activity: 71

otimo projeto parabens a todos

twitter link ; https://twitter.com/toninho515

facebook link ; https://www.facebook.com/antonio.paulino.35

telegram user : @toninho292 
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I'm sure that the project will be fine. A team of professionals will do their job best!
Activity: 10
Good afternoon! Cool idea! It would be nice to get support from big gaming companies, not just indie developers, but overall I really like this project. Great work!

Completely agree with you. I think that eventually with what we are doing and the way blockchain is developing that the big game companies won't have a choice but to take noitce. We have some great idea/plans for the future that are bubbling away in the background. Watch this space!
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
no wallet for windows 32bit ?
Although very supportive but I do not have 32bit windows wallet
Activity: 47
good project!
Activity: 91
Good project!
Pages: