Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹 - page 4. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I hope in this project very promising
Activity: 168
Well, let's go ahead Smiley Just when the project will collect the right amount for the start - you write your roadmap, so good luck. Who knows, maybe you will create the next hit of games)
If you just think about it, then a very good opportunity opens before all the players. People who have a lot of ideas and who play for days can make money by converting their abilities into money.
Thanks to the technology of blockchain, in fact any gamer now, having a good idea - can become a millionaire. Of course, for this it is still very good to work out, but the opportunity is already there Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Well, let's go ahead Smiley Just when the project will collect the right amount for the start - you write your roadmap, so good luck. Who knows, maybe you will create the next hit of games)
If you just think about it, then a very good opportunity opens before all the players. People who have a lot of ideas and who play for days can make money by converting their abilities into money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 34
Game Loot Network vision manifests in more than words on paper; it ventures past an idea on a roadmap. GLN offers a working product, playable games on their platform, and has undergone extensive beta-testing. Now with the introduction of cryptocurrency, LOOT positions to disrupt and forever alter the gaming industry.
This means that we all are primarily ardent fans of bitcoin and blockchain. And basically we want a fan and make money Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Your grandmother just does not know what blockage is. Try to explain to anyone this technology: friends, relatives. What kind of technology is it. They will consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.
Here I completely agree. If you retreat, at least a week from this sphere, it turns out that this is not so important. There are many other things in the world, and the development of blockchane technology can be equated to the appearance of seals and stamps. Yes, it affects us, but not so much, while you are doing this topic.
Yes, in the world a lot of things are constantly happening: birth, death, the fall of civilizations. Maybe against the background of this and any idea fades. But since we are already here - ardent fans of blockchain, it means something.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Your grandmother just does not know what blockage is. Try to explain to anyone this technology: friends, relatives. What kind of technology is it. They will consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.
Here I completely agree. If you retreat, at least a week from this sphere, it turns out that this is not so important. There are many other things in the world, and the development of blockchane technology can be equated to the appearance of seals and stamps. Yes, it affects us, but not so much, while you are doing this topic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
And you imagine that technology does not stand still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockchane will radically change the world.
In fact blockchain is already changing the world. I think that on the basis of the blockchain, another technology will allow to optimize the current tasks even more.
I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.
Activity: 10
And you imagine that technology does not stand still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockchane will radically change the world.
In fact blockchain is already changing the world. I think that on the basis of the blockchain, another technology will allow to optimize the current tasks even more.
I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.

We are moving into the future at a supersonic speed. We are the future, we are here to disrupt the old ways of doing things   Cool
Activity: 280
For a long time, there was already a lot to achieve, in fact.
merculet
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I, as a developer, can publish my beta version of the game on the platform GLN, that users would try the quality? Or is everything limited to screenshots and description of the game?
I think that you will have the opportunity to publish both the beta version and the presentation material in the form of pictures and text. At least this functionality is necessary. Because there are different developers with projects at different levels of readiness.
Yes, before such it was impossible to afford. In fact, everything was kept on an honest word or on a pile of documents. Now the blockchain has made everything much easier. I'm glad that there are technologies come.
A young and ambitious team, what else can we expect, of course, everything will turn out. We will soon see how everything will function. I'm sure the guys will show a high-class work.
Now, gradually there are platforms that work decentralized, with the help of individual smart contracts and thus exclude a huge number of bureaucratic moments! GLN is one of them.
Well, this is understandable and will be done at the discretion of the developers. Another thing is investment in development. For example, the project will not collect the right amount of money - it returns the money of investors in this case?
Of course he returns, how else?))) He will not take money and run away, of course. I think there is time for which he undertakes to collect and develop. And transactions are protected by a smart contract
A young and ambitious team, what else can we expect, of course, everything will turn out. We will soon see how everything will function. I'm sure the guys will show a high-class work.
Now, gradually there are platforms that work decentralized, with the help of individual smart contracts and thus exclude a huge number of bureaucratic moments! GLN is one of them.
Well, this is understandable and will be done at the discretion of the developers. Another thing is investment in development. For example, the project will not collect the right amount of money - it returns the money of investors in this case?
I, as a developer, can publish my beta version of the game on the platform GLN, that users would try the quality? Or is everything limited to screenshots and description of the game?
I think that you will have the opportunity to publish both the beta version and the presentation material in the form of pictures and text. At least this functionality is necessary. Because there are different developers with projects at different levels of readiness.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Yes, that's right. For example - currency ledgers eliminate the need for banking institutions. They directly connect users of network, and also provide a single platform on which you can trust your own and others' accounts, as well as transactions!
Activity: 10
When does the bounty end?
At the end of the public token sale on 31st May. Any more questions, let me know Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
When does the bounty end?

Ask in bounty thread, no ?
Pages:
Jump to: