Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹 - page 3. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
Many games now feel a problem with the game currency. I think GLN will solve this problem as successfully as possible. Because of this, many games will be able to reach a whole new level.
Quite right, when people see that the game currency can be withdrawn from the game and buy a bottle of water for it (this is an example), the level of the project is growing at times. This contributes to the influx of new users.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Awesome design
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
Activity: 82
We have been seeing such enthusiasm surrounding our bounty program!
Thank you to all who participated
Activity: 38
jogos de primeira mao parabens.
Activity: 180
Good afternoon! Cool idea! It would be nice to get support from big gaming companies, not just indie developers, but overall I really like this project. Great work!
Here initially it was a question of that you can make profit only from playing on this platform. It is logical to think - here you can earn more and realize your idea in reality.
Activity: 168
And how do you think. is it possible to monetize your playing time worthy? I mean - make it the main type of earnings
Yes, it would be nice to make money on games. In addition, I like a gamer that I would be paid for what I'm playing. This is an incredibly cool opportunity. I hope this option is absolutely real in this project.
Maybe it sounds like a fairy tale, but it's absolutely real! I also dream about making profit by playing. This is my childhood dream, I hope that it will become a reality
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
And how do you think. is it possible to monetize your playing time worthy? I mean - make it the main type of earnings
Yes, it would be nice to make money on games. In addition, I like a gamer that I would be paid for what I'm playing. This is an incredibly cool opportunity. I hope this option is absolutely real in this project.
I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal!
And by the way, with money in online games, older people break up much easier. After all, I think everyone knows that the strongest characters in donates, old people. Although usually donates are 80% old people.
Here is a portrait of the potentional investor - an old gambler who donats into games. Well, in fact it is so. Basically, these are the same people)))
Very good! I'm getting on the approach and idea of ​​the guys. I hope they will soon all succeed and I will be able to try and play their games on the platform. Good luck, guys!
Now without donat anywhere we can't play. If you understand this is an investment in further development) I'm very glad that the blockchain will change the game for the better.
Activity: 308
 I heard about you on telegram.Found exciting contents on your site.And joined the airdrop.Good luck!Hoping for the best!
And by the way, with money in online games, older people break up much easier. After all, I think everyone knows that the strongest characters in donates, old people. Although usually donates are 80% old people.
Here is a portrait of the potentional investor - an old gambler who donats into games. Well, in fact it is so. Basically, these are the same people)))
Very good! I'm getting on the approach and idea of ​​the guys. I hope they will soon all succeed and I will be able to try and play their games on the platform. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The game industry has always been popular, with large and loyal users at different stages. It is a good project to form a complete ecosystem.

That's cool! Now not only young children play, you can meet even more often older people in games. And it's getting better, because we're getting bigger))
If we take the picture as a whole, then the games attract now more senior people than younger ones.
Not really, I would say that older people are already more open-minded and open to games. They stay longer online and communicate more easily. They stay longer and communicate more easily. Therefore, it seems that older people in online games and offline games more. But in fact - I think 50% / 50%
I agree, statistics - 50% / 50%. It's just that older people have more free time and they happily spend it in games that they have never seen in their childhood))
Man, but what about money? You forgot a very important and almost the main factor - the old people have a lot of money. They usually earn their whole lives, and to old age a big sum is obtained, which they are not so much against spending))
The game industry has always been popular, with large and loyal users at different stages. It is a good project to form a complete ecosystem.

That's cool! Now not only young children play, you can meet even more often older people in games. And it's getting better, because we're getting bigger))
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Nice vision and promising network..
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Hello! Impressed that beta testing has already been tested, and even collected more than $ 6 million!
Gameloot can only be used to buy games on the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: