Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹 - page 9. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
awesome project.
Activity: 271
Merit: 11

Very big potential and nice project! keep update
Activity: 46
Osm very nice and so good
Activity: 120
keep moving forward team! Great project! to the moon! Smiley Kiss
I see a very interesting project. I want to know more details about this project, is there a whitepaper of this project, I did not find the link to get there.

Thank you. You can find the link to the whitepaper here - https://gamelootnetwork.com/assets/documents/gameloot-whitepaper.pdf

Let me know if you need anything. Smiley

Ratko
I see a very interesting project. I want to know more details about this project, is there a whitepaper of this project, I did not find the link to get there.

Activity: 24
awweeeesssooommmeeee
very good project
I hope this will blusssttttt one day soon
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io

Thank you. You can find the link to the whitepaper here - https://gamelootnetwork.com/assets/documents/gameloot-whitepaper.pdf

Let me know if you need anything. Smiley

Ratko
Activity: 5
Nice idea and best wishes! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Activity: 85
Wow I see The Great Project, Thank You GLN
Activity: 12
For some reason i am very interested in this.. looks very promising, iill follow the thread for further updates.. Cheesy
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty programm was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!

Thanks a lot, really happy to hear that Smiley

Activity: 8
great project and good luck
Hi all,
Thank you for your interest in GLN project! We had a lot of work these days, but from now on all updates related to the project will be posted here. If you have any questions, feel free to come and ask, we are here to help you with anything. Let's have fun! Smiley

Activity: 1680
very good project
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
After I learned about this project in my opinion interesting project for us to follow. I hope many of the participants who support this project so that the project can succeed and be successful.
Activity: 9
Great Concept with tremendous upside potential!
Activity: 9

Whitepaper of that project looks promising, so i hope you do it.
Activity: 126
i dont really get how blockchain will help your product, but im sure ppl will jump on it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I'm happy to join this promising project! I hope for mutual cooperation! Ready to work as a designer)
Pages:
Jump to: