Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹 - page 6. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I see that Game Loot Network believes in players and developers. Team make ecosystem, positioning creativity and rewards at the forefront of that industry.They making games great again)
Yes, that's right, the guys are trying to make it all the same. And what's more, they can achieve the result. Although the competition is high in this segment, GLN will take its place.

yeah GLN will surely take its place in the very competitive gaming ecosystem,so far the idea of Game Loot Network is quite different from the other similar project in this field, the project gives a lucrative platform for game developers to showcase their project and also had it funded, gamers can also purchase in-game upgrades to make gaming experience exciting enough, this is an all in one platform that will disrupt the gaming platform when development has been fully incorporated according to the roadmap,
Admin should try and keep thread active with update and also present as often Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Hi
Why you never post any updated here in the Ann thread Huh

give us some reasons too get hyped Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The world of mobile gaming in huge, so it only makes sense as to why a multi-level marketing company would try to make their push into this market.
Yes, this platform solves the problems of people. And thanks to this, she has a strong team and will be even more in time. Gameloot promising project, he has great potential!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
In a nutshell, Game Loot Network is a platform where we can interact with other gamers, earn rewards, and participate in the affiliate program. And it's great opportunity to communicate with friends and play games
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What an interesting idea you have! Where were you when I was young))) So, your gaming currency enables every reward resource on the platform?

Thank you Smiley I think we all wish such a platform was available when we were younger! Yes, correct. So that we could reward users engagement on the platform, we developed our own utility token 'LOOT'. This allows certain engagements and interactions to trigger crypto coin allotments. The blockchain network then tracks these actions and rewards users 'LOOT', for example inviting friends.
I'm glad that you could reward users engagement on the platform, that you developed by utility token LOOT.  It means a lot to me
Merit: 0
for businesses that are not completely virtual (and this is the overwhelming majority of them), there is no way to guarantee the distribution of profit between the owners of the tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. When is the beta version of the program scheduled?
The beta was released and tested in 2016. Now its closed, because the new platform is being built, as you can see in our roadmap. Thank you for taking interest in the Game Loot Network Smiley
In the present, the technology of blockchain is not very familiar to the vast majority of people, and it has not been applied to the reality. A good project, which will have a positive impact on the popularization of cryptocurrency in the future! So this project will be successful!
Activity: 10

The beta was released and tested in 2016. Now its closed, because the new platform is being built, as you can see in our roadmap. Thank you for taking interest in the Game Loot Network Smiley
Activity: 10
What an interesting idea you have! Where were you when I was young))) So, your gaming currency enables every reward resource on the platform?

Thank you Smiley I think we all wish such a platform was available when we were younger! Yes, correct. So that we could reward users engagement on the platform, we developed our own utility token 'LOOT'. This allows certain engagements and interactions to trigger crypto coin allotments. The blockchain network then tracks these actions and rewards users 'LOOT', for example inviting friends.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Interesting idea, attracted my attention. I understand correctly that I, as a developer, can publish my games on your platform and get a percentage of tokens from your profits?
Activity: 224
I see that Game Loot Network believes in players and developers. Team make ecosystem, positioning creativity and rewards at the forefront of that industry.They making games great again)
Yes, that's right, the guys are trying to make it all the same. And what's more, they can achieve the result. Although the competition is high in this segment, GLN will take its place.
Activity: 1
Very good
Activity: 238
Wow, your platform works like an app store, but offer much more than just games. On your platform, Blockchain technology allows much more, and its great!
Activity: 30
Very good. I love games and I love crypt. And here one thing and another. How wonderful) can I already play something?
brand new
Activity: 0
Good Airdrop
Activity: 91
Activity: 266
Interesting... I am following. OP contact me if you are looking for some additional help on the team.
egretia
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Man, with LOOT token, you can enter tournaments, sponsor indie games, purchase boosts and upgrades, bid on online auctions, etc. It's really great opportunity, to those who love games.
Pages:
Jump to: