Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 10. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How much tokens were sold so far??
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I heard the team is going to participate in Moscow meet up. When is it going to happen?

Have a look at https://www.facebook.com/geliosio/videos/173882056555155/
Merit: 10
How many members are in your team and where can i check their experience?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I heard the team is going to participate in Moscow meet up. When is it going to happen?
Activity: 108
What language are u going to use for creating your project?? I mean the Java, Phyton etc
Im pretty sure it will be mix of different languages. Java, JS and C++ for sure
Java,  ethereum and  hyperledger fabric
I believe in this project, I think he has many opportunities! What are your plans for airdrop for tokens holders in the future?
the airdrop company will be after finishing pre ICO
have u had private rounds?? I m aware the presale investors will dump all their tokens immidiatelly after the listing?
No private rounds here. The price gap for presale and main sale is not so big for presale investors to sell all the tokens for ico price. So dont worry about that
Merit: 22
have u had private rounds?? I m aware the presale investors will dump all their tokens immidiatelly after the listing?
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
I believe in this project, I think he has many opportunities! What are your plans for airdrop for tokens holders in the future?
Merit: 11
Where can I check the list of the nearest event are u going to participate? Very curious about team attendance at any conference or meetup
As far as I know the team has arranged many and they will notify us in their media channels once its fully booked.
Im also curious about this question! Hope team will attend as much event as possible. The agreements are made during events are better for the projects development and popularity overall
Where can I check the list of the nearest event are u going to participate? Very curious about team attendance at any conference or meetup
As far as I know the team has arranged many and they will notify us in their media channels once its fully booked.
What language are u going to use for creating your project?? I mean the Java, Phyton etc
Im pretty sure it will be mix of different languages. Java, JS and C++ for sure
the lending industry is one of the most profitable industries, there are many similar projects that can not be known which is the most valuable investment, can only be groped.
Investors have to analyze the background, the team, technology and promises. It is difficult for commom investors, but they can win if they choose the right project as Gelios
Apparently out of all ICOs out there, lending projects are still the most feasible IMO. The company takes profits from interests. Just one question, how can you screen clients so you know they can pay their loans?
Risk-analists on our platform have special methods that help them to analyze the borrowers and improve the KYC procedure.
Merit: 29
Do u have any news on what exchanges token will be listed?
If u dont know per SEC, anyone that advertises the listing of exchanges in their ICO, fails the Howey Test. Given the above rules and guidelines set out by the SEC, the team is not in a position to provide you with a speculative response.
Very good statement Sir! Unfortunatelly most of investors dont know that and require the answer about the listing despite it is restricted to share
Activity: 420
the lending industry is one of the most profitable industries, there are many similar projects that can not be known which is the most valuable investment, can only be groped.
Do u have any news on what exchanges token will be listed?
If u dont know per SEC, anyone that advertises the listing of exchanges in their ICO, fails the Howey Test. Given the above rules and guidelines set out by the SEC, the team is not in a position to provide you with a speculative response.
Activity: 106
Apparently out of all ICOs out there, lending projects are still the most feasible IMO. The company takes profits from interests. Just one question, how can you screen clients so you know they can pay their loans?
Pages:
Jump to: