Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀 - page 3. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Be aware.............. this is more than likely a scam.
and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.

Well, we will monitor the situation, perhaps a person will provide us with any evidence. I think he speaks for a reason.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.
Activity: 420
Activity: 322

A very strange message from a questionable account whose activity is 1
Activity: 434

Where does this information come from? Are there any facts and arguments?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Hey. Great project. Who will control the quality of the products that farmers produce. I wonder what will be included in this system.

It will be a large ecosystem in which users can control this whole thing. After all, all this will be transparent and convenient.

I think the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future. So I decided to buy it for myself right now.
Activity: 434
Hey. Great project. Who will control the quality of the products that farmers produce. I wonder what will be included in this system.

It will be a large ecosystem in which users can control this whole thing. After all, all this will be transparent and convenient.
Activity: 364
Activity: 378
I read the white paper and I must say that this is an excellent project. I think this is one of the best start-ups this year. I want to buy some tokens for myself.

I agree with you. And what about the exit on the stock exchange? Are there any announcements? I think it would be important for investors.

I think everything will go according to the road map. Unless, of course, developers can fulfill their promises.
Activity: 308
I read the white paper and I must say that this is an excellent project. I think this is one of the best start-ups this year. I want to buy some tokens for myself.

I agree with you. And what about the exit on the stock exchange? Are there any announcements? I think it would be important for investors.
Activity: 476
Activity: 186
Hey. Great project. He must help many people in the future. Will there be a program to help farmers?

Well, if they take part in the work of the system, they will receive a guaranteed sale of their products. As I understand it.
Activity: 448
Hey. Great project. He must help many people in the future. Will there be a program to help farmers?
Activity: 308
Hey. It's just a huge prospect of earning money. I will continue to follow the news of the project. I want to buy tokens for myself to then pay for the products)
Yes it should be very profitable. After all, tokens will grow rapidly in value. so this is a good investment.

Yes, I also love projects that are tied to the real sector of the economy. I will follow the project. I think after the first harvest, the tokens will fly to the moon)
Activity: 448
Hey. It's just a huge prospect of earning money. I will continue to follow the news of the project. I want to buy tokens for myself to then pay for the products)
Yes it should be very profitable. After all, tokens will grow rapidly in value. so this is a good investment.
Activity: 336
Activity: 251
Interesting project. I think it's just a great prospect for the future. Because people want to eat always. Cool

Here you are right, but these products can not compete with large corporations

Of course it can. Just watch us as we rise to the moon  Smiley

You have to buy tokens now. To have time to fly to the moon with you). Good luck with the development of the project.
Activity: 42
Interesting project. I think it's just a great prospect for the future. Because people want to eat always. Cool

Of course it can. Just watch us as we rise to the moon  Smiley
Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: