Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀 - page 5. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
This would be a great ICO. I will take part in!

That's the right decision. I think you can make money on this. And to launch such a project it will be useful for everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
This would be a great ICO. I will take part in!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Been checking on the bounty campaign thread, and it seems to be no boundary for the project.
Also the allocation for the bounty campaign is amazing number, it reach 27Million coins or about 9%.

Yes, this amount is really impressive. I will follow the project and definitely take part in the company's bounty. It will all be just fine.
Activity: 186
Hello! A great project and it will allow me to get quality products in the future. I think if you buy tokens now, then fresh products can be obtained very cheaply)
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Been checking on the bounty campaign thread, and it seems to be no boundary for the project.
Also the allocation for the bounty campaign is amazing number, it reach 27Million coins or about 9%.
Activity: 42
Are there discounts for large investors? And how much should I invest in order to get this discount?

Currently there is a 40% bonus available on purchases. For investors that wants to contribute 10 ETH and above, write us at [email protected]
Hey. It's just a great project with a huge future outlook. I now want to buy some tokens. What will be the minimum investment in the project?

Thank you. Minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH  Cool
Hey. Please tell me for what services can I pay tokens? It will be very interesting.
I think this coin as a means of payment will have a great future.

The tokens can be used to purchase organic produce in the Greenworld Farm Ecosystem.
Activity: 448
Hey. It's just a great project with a huge future outlook. I now want to buy some tokens. What will be the minimum investment in the project?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hey. Please tell me for what services can I pay tokens? It will be very interesting.
I think this coin as a means of payment will have a great future.
Activity: 448
Hi, tell me if there are any preliminary agreements with the stock exchanges. I would like to understand when I can trade these tokens.
Activity: 336
Will the developers participate in any conferences? It would be very interesting to see the reports. I think this will help increase the reach of the audience.
Activity: 392
A good project. I think it will allow many people to get better products. I think in the future the project will be popular all over the world.
Activity: 251
Are there discounts for large investors? And how much should I invest in order to get this discount?
Activity: 32
HARDCAP is too big for such a project. HARDCAP should be 10 times smaller. It is unclear what will be spent money
A great coin. I want to buy it and keep it for a long time. I think this will help me to earn first of all as an investor. I will keep tokens for a long time.

You're welcome to join the Ecosystem. Visit the website and signup to purchase your token. https://greenworldfarm.io
Activity: 434
A great coin. I want to buy it and keep it for a long time. I think this will help me to earn first of all as an investor. I will keep tokens for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: