Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀 - page 8. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting idea, but unfortunately organic farming usually is a slow process, and with paying farmers all year round I can predict that they will be paid far less than those who use GMO, which give faster and better results.

GMO farmers might give faster results truly but not better in terms of quality and health risks. And no, the farmers will never be paid less for their effort, they will get value for their work. This is the essence of implementing the blockchain technology. In the WP, you'll see how organic farming methods can be more profitable in the long run
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Tell me in which countries will this platform start? And then will this business expand to other countries?

The basic countries of operation will be Nigeria and United States. Then as the project progresses along it's roadmap, it will become a worldwide thing.

And will these products be delivered to other countries? Or is this option not considered? I would like to understand future prospects.

Yes, definitely. It will be delivered to other countries, that's the whole point of the project, making organic food more popular worldwide. That is some of the things the GWF token will accomplish.

If people from other countries would like to purchase your products, do they have to enter the network and pay in tokens or can they just pay in fiat, especially if for a person this is one and single purchase?
Activity: 164
Interesting idea, but unfortunately organic farming usually is a slow process, and with paying farmers all year round I can predict that they will be paid far less than those who use GMO, which give faster and better results.
Tell me in which countries will this platform start? And then will this business expand to other countries?

The basic countries of operation will be Nigeria and United States. Then as the project progresses along it's roadmap, it will become a worldwide thing.

And will these products be delivered to other countries? Or is this option not considered? I would like to understand future prospects.

Yes, definitely. It will be delivered to other countries, that's the whole point of the project, making organic food more popular worldwide. That is some of the things the GWF token will accomplish.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 392
tell me if I have my own land and I'm a farmer. Can I join the project and make money on this? I will continue to follow the project.

Of course you can still join the project and it's good investment as organic food is something that is of high demand all over the world.

Here I agree with you. Well when tokens are tied to a real service they will be in great demand in the future. Perhaps I'll buy tokens while discounts still work.

Yes, exactly the point! We all need food to survive, so it will always be in demand. Grab your tokens now!  Wink
Great project. Now I will go and learn the white paper and I will later decide on the purchase. At the moment, the concept really pleases me. I think this will help many people get quality food.

Thank you for the nice comment. Feel free to go through the WP and we hope you invest in the project  Cool
Activity: 251
tell me if I have my own land and I'm a farmer. Can I join the project and make money on this? I will continue to follow the project.

Of course you can still join the project and it's good investment as organic food is something that is of high demand all over the world.

Here I agree with you. Well when tokens are tied to a real service they will be in great demand in the future. Perhaps I'll buy tokens while discounts still work.

Yes, exactly the point! We all need food to survive, so it will always be in demand. Grab your tokens now!  Wink
Great project. Now I will go and learn the white paper and I will later decide on the purchase. At the moment, the concept really pleases me. I think this will help many people get quality food.

Activity: 434

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately no one answers me in the telegram. can I here to find out how many tokens you have already sold?

76,800 GWF sold so far. And yes there is 40% bonus. And the telegram chat is active, you can ask your questions there. Here is the link https://t.me/GreenworldFarm

Hello! Very promising and useful project! Do you need to pass KYC to buy tokens *?

No, as long as your country is eligible to participate, you do not need KYC to purchase tokens, just sign up and update your account details such as the ETH address you will like to receive your tokens and then you can purchase your tokens.

Hi guys! Bonus of 40% is still valid? I would like to buy some tokens. What is the minimum contribution to this project?

Yes 40% bonus is still valid. Visit https://greenworldfarm.io and register to purchase your tokens. Minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH. Have a great day Cool
Activity: 364
Hi guys! Bonus of 40% is still valid? I would like to buy some tokens. What is the minimum contribution to this project?
Activity: 448
Activity: 266
A very ambitious project that will be useful to many people. This is a good concept for a successful business. I will continue to monitor the activity of developers
Activity: 308
Thanks for the information, but unfortunately no one answers me in the telegram. can I here to find out how many tokens you have already sold?

76,800 GWF sold so far. And yes there is 40% bonus. And the telegram chat is active, you can ask your questions there. Here is the link https://t.me/GreenworldFarm

Hello! Very promising and useful project! Do you need to pass KYC to buy tokens *?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: