Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀 - page 4. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I think it's just a great prospect for the future. Because people want to eat always. Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Tell me the price of the token is tied to the US dollar or all the same to the ETH? I would like to understand how best to buy tokens

As I understand the course is not tied to the dollar. Therefore, if you have dollars then buying tokens is profitable right now.

Yes that's correct. So go grab your tokens now!  Cool
Tell me the price of the token is tied to the US dollar or all the same to the ETH? I would like to understand how best to buy tokens

The token sales is based on Ethereum. And the price is locked at 1 ETH = 8,000 GWF regardless of the current price of ETH.
Thank you all for the nice comments and support. Visit the website to sign up and update your account details by entering your ETH address in the account details section of the dashboard. That's where you will receive your tokens after purchase. https://greenworldfarm.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 1

As I understand the course is not tied to the dollar. Therefore, if you have dollars then buying tokens is profitable right now.
Activity: 448
Activity: 266
Hey. Very interesting project. Tell me how the company will make money? And when he can get the first profit?
Activity: 308
Nice project. I'm going to invest in it. I think in the long run I can multiply my money

I think in a year it will be possible to raise a large sum of money if you buy tokens right now. I will continue to follow the project.
Great project. I with pleasure will support it. Good luck with the development.
Activity: 218
Nice project. I'm going to invest in it. I think in the long run I can multiply my money

I think in a year it will be possible to raise a large sum of money if you buy tokens right now. I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 94
Activity: 123
What discounts will apply to the purchase of tokens? I want to understand how best to buy these tokens. It will be important for me.
Activity: 294
Hi, I am a farmer and I want to join the project. I want to buy tokens now, I think for this great future.

Judging by the concept, the project will become very global. I will follow this project. I think the developers will please us with news.
Activity: 420
Hi, I am a farmer and I want to join the project. I want to buy tokens now, I think for this great future.
Activity: 322
It's seems like a great ICO. I will take part in and support for the developer

I also decided to buy tokens. I think this is a really great prospect. But most likely tokens will have to hold for a long time.

Yes tokens will have to be kept until the first harvest) After that I think the tokens will grow in price several times.

Let's see how this will work. I'll buy tokens now. I think I can make good money on it in a year

I also decided to buy tokens. I think this is a really great prospect. But most likely tokens will have to hold for a long time.

Yes tokens will have to be kept until the first harvest) After that I think the tokens will grow in price several times.
Activity: 350

Activity: 100
I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.

Yes, this increases the liquidity of the coin and makes the project very attractive to investors.
Activity: 364
I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.
Activity: 378
This would be a great ICO. I will take part in!

That's the right decision. I think you can make money on this. And to launch such a project it will be useful for everyone.
Well this is an example of a profitable business. It should be beneficial for everyone. And it will be really cool. After the release of the token on the stock exchanges, their price will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: