Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀 - page 7. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.

Well, we as investors all for this and gathered. I personally also find the project very promising for myself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.
Activity: 350
Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.

Here you are right, but not everyone will be comfortable buying tokens on the stock exchange. People will want to pay for services in a simpler way.
in the future this issue will be resolved I think it's not such a problem if you want to eat quality products.
Activity: 434
Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.

Here you are right, but not everyone will be comfortable buying tokens on the stock exchange. People will want to pay for services in a simpler way.
Activity: 364
Activity: 378
Hello everybody. When will the tokens come to the stock exchange? I would like to understand if I buy tokens now when I can start trading?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I would love to invest in this project: good idea, the team really works well. This is all that is needed to succeed.
Egretia

This is a really good project that will allow us to earn. I think before the end of the year tokens will grow in price several times.
Activity: 42
I would love to invest in this project: good idea, the team really works well. This is all that is needed to succeed.
Egretia

Thank you. You're welcome to join Greenworld Farm.
Activity: 249
Egretia
Tell me if I buy tokens of the company, then can I somehow influence the decisions of the company? I will continue to follow the project, I think there is a great prospect.

Not really, the tokens are not like shares, although we do welcome and value advise and suggestions from our investors.
Great project. Due to the fact that tokens will be tied to a real service, they will have great liquidity. I think the growth will go very quickly. Good luck to you!

Thank you for the support. Let's spread the word.

It is high time to change agriculture for the better. Together we are able to make a revolution in agriculture. It'll be cool.

Yes, we can do this together
Activity: 476
Tell me if I buy tokens of the company, then can I somehow influence the decisions of the company? I will continue to follow the project, I think there is a great prospect.
Activity: 186
Great project. Due to the fact that tokens will be tied to a real service, they will have great liquidity. I think the growth will go very quickly. Good luck to you!

It is high time to change agriculture for the better. Together we are able to make a revolution in agriculture. It'll be cool.

Activity: 448
Tell me all unsold tokens will be destroyed *? Or will they be spent for other purposes?

It will be distributed among investors.
Activity: 308
Tell me all unsold tokens will be destroyed *? Or will they be spent for other purposes?
Tell the company is registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country?

Yes it is, and in Nigeria. Extension will be in Colorado, US very soon.
Activity: 448
Tell the company is registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country?
Tell me in which countries will this platform start? And then will this business expand to other countries?

The basic countries of operation will be Nigeria and United States. Then as the project progresses along it's roadmap, it will become a worldwide thing.

And will these products be delivered to other countries? Or is this option not considered? I would like to understand future prospects.

Yes, definitely. It will be delivered to other countries, that's the whole point of the project, making organic food more popular worldwide. That is some of the things the GWF token will accomplish.

If people from other countries would like to purchase your products, do they have to enter the network and pay in tokens or can they just pay in fiat, especially if for a person this is one and single purchase?

Yes the GWF will be the main currency used in the ecosystem for purchasing the products but there will also be alternative means through fiat, especially for one timers but it will be a whole lot faster and easier being in the network and using the GWF token
Pages:
Jump to: