Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀 - page 6. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any prospect for farmers who own land? Will they be able to get some extra bonuses or benefits if they take part in the project?

Farmers who own land are also welcome to join the Ecosystem as long as they apply the principles and farming methods laid down by the Greenworld Farm.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Is there any prospect for farmers who own land? Will they be able to get some extra bonuses or benefits if they take part in the project?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
An organic farming is something that the world need, Since the old days.
The old way of farming, giving many bad effect for the environment. So with this project, it should turn to be the better equipment used.

Here you are right, a colleague, this is what people in the whole world should strive for. And the GreenWorld Farm project which will provide a convenient ecosystem for this will have to help it
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An organic farming is something that the world need, Since the old days.
The old way of farming, giving many bad effect for the environment. So with this project, it should turn to be the better equipment used.
Activity: 266
You all understand that the agrarian industry is now for those who are behind in development... On the platform, some new technologies should be applied that will compete with those farms that do not have blockchain technologies

Well, this is a project that will produce organic products without harmful chemical additives and fertilizers for this and they will not have to compete with large farms

I wonder who will check the quality of these products. I think this is an important point farmers should not deceive their customers.
Activity: 308
You all understand that the agrarian industry is now for those who are behind in development... On the platform, some new technologies should be applied that will compete with those farms that do not have blockchain technologies

Well, this is a project that will produce organic products without harmful chemical additives and fertilizers for this and they will not have to compete with large farms
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Do you plan to expand the project to other countries in the future? Or will it depend on how much money you can collect?

Yes the project will be expanded to other countries and eventually become global.
Activity: 218
Do you plan to expand the project to other countries in the future? Or will it depend on how much money you can collect?
the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

This is the advantage. Tokens will always be in demand. And the demand will only grow in the future) Cool

Here you are right. It's always nice when a token is tied to something real and not only is a speculative means.

Yes, that's the concept of the whole project
Activity: 94
the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

This is the advantage. Tokens will always be in demand. And the demand will only grow in the future) Cool

Here you are right. It's always nice when a token is tied to something real and not only is a speculative means.
Activity: 123

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

Is something already known about the stock exchanges? I would like to know when tokens will go to stock exchanges and which ones? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements on this matter.

We cannot discuss exchanges right now due to legal and regulatory reasons. But you all will he kept updated on any development.

Thank you for the support

Well, we as investors all for this and gathered. I personally also find the project very promising for myself.
Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.

Thank you. Yes the demand will always be there as long as feeding is very necessary.
Great project. I wonder why the start is scheduled in Nigeria? Are there any favorable conditions for the development of this industry?

Thank you. And yes, it is due to the favourable climatic condition which will help the crop produce and also favourable to livestock.
Activity: 294
Great project. I wonder why the start is scheduled in Nigeria? Are there any favorable conditions for the development of this industry?
Activity: 420
Is something already known about the stock exchanges? I would like to know when tokens will go to stock exchanges and which ones? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements on this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: