Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 4. (Read 35048 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
Our social media channels are gonna be active starting from Monday again.
Just to let you know here as well we extended our bounty until we sell more tokens Smiley
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Smiley All the best in 2019
You can join our telegram group and talk with our CEO directly Smiley
Thank you for the support we really hope for new investments after the holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
the team in this project must always be vigorous to promote this project so that in the future what is expected from this project can be achieved with satisfying results, with a reliable and great team I am sure they will give their best.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I hope that by the end of December-January, the situation with the ICO will change. Now is not the time for ico. But you never know exactly when to start an ICO correctly.
the more participants who join here, the more they promote this project, and the more this project will be known, hopefully with a lot of support it will facilitate this project to succeed, and hope that all the teams involved will always provide an interesting thing to this project so that what is the hope of everything can be realized later.

Yes i agree and thank you for your support Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
the more participants who join here, the more they promote this project, and the more this project will be known, hopefully with a lot of support it will facilitate this project to succeed, and hope that all the teams involved will always provide an interesting thing to this project so that what is the hope of everything can be realized later.
We just extended our bounty campaign so you are welcome to join Smiley
What new partnerships do GIGZI have? What is the effect of partnership with LATOKEN (if you look at the fundraising, then until the effect is not visible)? How many potentially strong projects have SoftCup failed ... Hopefully GIGZI will pass this fate, and SoftCup will be assembled.

Guys thank you for all your support. Regarding LAtoken Gigzi will be listed as a stable coin on LAtoken as soon as crowdsale is over. We are also working on a few new partnerships as well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
What new partnerships do GIGZI have? What is the effect of partnership with LATOKEN (if you look at the fundraising, then until the effect is not visible)? How many potentially strong projects have SoftCup failed ... Hopefully GIGZI will pass this fate, and SoftCup will be assembled.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
For a bounty like the end of this month if there is no extension, hope that all participants will continue to be enthusiastic to promote this project so that many investors are interested and will achieve success as expected, hopefully everything that the team and participants do will produce satisfying results.
Most of them will  move to others after the checkday of the campaign.
Anyway, all best wishes for GIGZI project and its growth after the end of promotions.
Activity: 588
Our CEO is going to a lot of live events recently and we already got few big investors Smiley
that's good news and a good achievement, Gigzi can get some big investors in the crypto market like this, has the Gigzi softcap been reached?

Not yet but we will soon i hope Smiley

hopefully your hopes will soon be fulfilled, Gigzi has a good partnership and support, besides this project has a very large allocation for bounty campaign participants, surely they will try well to succeed the Gigzi project
As i mentioned we gonna extend crowd sale until we reach soft cap Smiley

At the moment, a crowdsale extension is the right decision. Now the state of the market is beginning to improve - and there is a chance to reach SoftCup. Gigzi is a project with a serious development team and real partnerships.  Iris recognition is protection from the future, and it must be developed.
I agree with you that this project provides many benefits for the future. Hopefully the team that manages it will continue to be passionate about developing this project. It is a great project. It is a shame if the future has to fail. Enthusiasm and success for this project.
As i mentioned we gonna extend crowd sale until we reach soft cap Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
I hope strong partnerships will soon affect the fees in a positive way. I believe that a meeting with private investors is already taking place - the results of which we will soon find out. Gigzi is a very serious project, and it would be a pity if ICO fails.
Strong, powerful partnership always shows its amazing effects, just sooner or later.
Hence, I strongly believe that the partnership will be good for both the twos.
For a bounty like the end of this month if there is no extension, hope that all participants will continue to be enthusiastic to promote this project so that many investors are interested and will achieve success as expected, hopefully everything that the team and participants do will produce satisfying results.
I believe that someone will keep their supports, but there will be very limited strongly supporters.
Anyway, thanks all of them for their supports during their time joined the promotion of GIGZI.
with the remaining time there must be really well used by the team and participants who joined here, hopefully with the remaining time all what is expected from the team for this project can be achieved satisfactorily.
Our CEO is going to a lot of live events recently and we already got few big investors Smiley
that's good news and a good achievement, Gigzi can get some big investors in the crypto market like this, has the Gigzi softcap been reached?

Not yet but we will soon i hope Smiley

It will be extended until softcap is reached Smiley
Activity: 588
that's good news and good achievement, Gigzi can get some big investors in the crypto market like this, has the Gigzi softcap been reached?
Pages:
Jump to: