Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 9. (Read 35048 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Gigzi is a new wave in the cryptocurrency world! I’ve never heard about the combination of cryptocurrency and precious metals before, especially about supporting tokens with gold, silver and platinum metals. Surely, this will create a borderless financial system in the future!
Activity: 156
It’s such a fresh idea to let people invest using precious metals! And they even created special tokens for this reason! Cool! As I understood, GZP is for Platinum, GZS is for Silver and GZG is for Gold.

Yeah, that’s right! These assets are fully pegged to the international price of the respective precious metals, with one gram of metal equal to one Gigzi Metal crypto-asset.

And also I've read, that GZP, GZS, and GZG can be rapidly converted to GZB to empower investors to react quickly to market fluctuations and seize investment opportunities.

And GZB can be rapidly converted to Gigzi Metal crypto-assets, which act as an instant hedging mechanism, enabling investors to manage risk exposure whilst remaining within the ecosystem. Gigzi is built using ethereum as the underlying platform, leveraging an existing stable infrastructure with a proven history.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
It’s such a fresh idea to let people invest using precious metals! And they even created special tokens for this reason! Cool! As I understood, GZP is for Platinum, GZS is for Silver and GZG is for Gold.

Yeah, that’s right! These assets are fully pegged to the international price of the respective precious metals, with one gram of metal equal to one Gigzi Metal crypto-asset.

And also I've read, that GZP, GZS, and GZG can be rapidly converted to GZB to empower investors to react quickly to market fluctuations and seize investment opportunities.
Activity: 23

Activity: 214
Activity: 43
The Gigzi project is really good and stable, because the project is up from 2016. Now it's 2018 and everything goes well, bounty campaign is on, the ICO starts soon. Everything is in accordance with the roadmap. You can trust Gigzi, I swear!

Yeah, I also heard, that the platform works like a wallet. You can invest fiat, other crypto or even precious metals! Besides that, you can get a special token for investing in precious metals. What an unusual project!

As I understood, Gigzi is also functioning as an exchange platform. Unfortunately, there is no video about the project yet, but the website is very detailed and the white paper is very easy to understand.
Activity: 199
The Gigzi project is really good and stable, because the project is up from 2016. Now it's 2018 and everything goes well, bounty campaign is on, the ICO starts soon. Everything is in accordance with the roadmap. You can trust Gigzi, I swear!

Yeah, I also heard, that the platform works like a wallet. You can invest fiat, other crypto or even precious metals! Besides that, you can get a special token for investing in precious metals. What an unusual project!
Activity: 31
Activity: 213
I really appreciate this project, because Gigzi empowers users to manage their wealth independently through a financial system that provides stability, security and wealth protection.
Activity: 32
Firstly it was really tough to believe that precious metals can work so good with tokens and blockchain. But now, after reading the WP this idea seems quite revolutionary. Gigzi empowers users with the mechanism of tackling volatility by instantly converting tokens to tokenized precious metals. Nice work, devs.
Activity: 213
Interoperability is another advantage of the Gigzi financial system. Gigzi users can convert Gigzi crypto-assets to and from fiat money, cast bars, or other supported cryptocurrencies. This is very convenient!
Activity: 133
I appreciate the ability to invest in precious metals. Gigzi Metal crypto-assets are backed by precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum. Each unit of Gigzi Metal is equal to 1 gram of its respective metal.

That's true! As such, Gigzi Metal provides users with the ability to invest their wealth in a stable asset on the Blockchain in the form of tokenized precious metals, thereby providing a safe-haven against volatility and an effective hedging mechanism for traders and investors.

What’s more, users can redeem the tokenized precious metals anytime on demand. Branded cast bars will be fabricated to specification by the mint and delivered securely to users.
Activity: 214
I appreciate the ability to invest in precious metals. Gigzi Metal crypto-assets are backed by precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum. Each unit of Gigzi Metal is equal to 1 gram of its respective metal.

That's true! As such, Gigzi Metal provides users with the ability to invest their wealth in a stable asset on the Blockchain in the form of tokenized precious metals, thereby providing a safe-haven against volatility and an effective hedging mechanism for traders and investors.
Activity: 146
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The Gigzi ecosystem is supported by three core applications: a Wallet, an Exchange and a Treasury. These applications use state-of-the-art technology to provide all the necessary functions for a comprehensive financial system.

This is a high rate of success!  Smiley this is the required functionality. the team has selected the necessary methods to ensure a high level of quality, and reliability of its platform.
Activity: 216
Guys, you definitely should try project's wallet! Gigzi Wallet is a multi-currency application that is secured by the user’s iris. Registering a Wallet account is free and anonymous. When a new account is created, a unique address is generated on the blockchain.

The security here is on top, really! Users have the option of securing their Gigzi accounts using the unique configuration of their iris, as a secure replacement to their private key. This is enabled by the Gigzi Iris security device, and the unique algorithm developed by IrisTech exclusively for the Gigzi Wallet.

I agree! Iris recognition provides impenetrable security, and as such, is set to become the standard security protocol for decentralized applications. The Gigzi-IrisTech partnership is at the forefront of developing the most secure accounts on the blockchain!
Activity: 162
Guys, you definitely should try project's wallet! Gigzi Wallet is a multi-currency application that is secured by the user’s iris. Registering a Wallet account is free and anonymous. When a new account is created, a unique address is generated on the blockchain.

The security here is on top, really! Users have the option of securing their Gigzi accounts using the unique configuration of their iris, as a secure replacement to their private key. This is enabled by the Gigzi Iris security device, and the unique algorithm developed by IrisTech exclusively for the Gigzi Wallet.
Activity: 238
Gigzi will change the way in which wealth is stored, traded and protected. It provides a complete and decentralized financial system empowering users with financial independence and security.
Activity: 153

Right! The security of Gigzi accounts is paramount. For this reason, Gigzi has established official partnership with IrisTech, the world’s leading biometric security technology company.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
The Crowdsale for this project will be launching on less than 3 days now, I suppose there are now excited investor who will be joining it first. Plus the campaign for GIGZI is attracting because of the high bounty payment. Good luck to the team and cheers for the success!
Only three days left till the open day of GIGZI Crowdsale.
I can wait more to see how it start.
I don't have money to invest in, just only curious and will watch how it start.
Pages:
Jump to: