Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 6. (Read 35048 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
In the platform offered by GIGZI there are some very interesting things about overcoming instability and inability of cryptocurrency ... hopefully in the future it can continue to exist
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
we can expect more investments once market goes green Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
While the charges are not shifted from zero point. Many ICOs meet with private investors before the main ICO. Now the one who can attract the attention of private investors wins.

I hope strong partnerships will soon affect the fees in a positive way. I believe that a meeting with private investors is already taking place - the results of which we will soon find out. Gigzi is a very serious project, and it would be a pity if ICO fails.
must remain optimistic that the team in this project will always try their best for this project so that ICO will be achieved with satisfactory results such as planned, uplifted and successful for gigzi.
Activity: 756
While the charges are not shifted from zero point. Many ICOs meet with private investors before the main ICO. Now the one who can attract the attention of private investors wins.

I hope strong partnerships will soon affect the fees in a positive way. I believe that a meeting with private investors is already taking place - the results of which we will soon find out. Gigzi is a very serious project, and it would be a pity if ICO fails.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 630
I hope the charges will accelerate in late December. Now ico is very weak. Developers should contact venture funds and private investors. Without this, go directly to the ICO is now ineffective. Investors make investments cautiously - now it is not 2017. Many are badly burned. Encouraging developers' confidence in achieving SoftCup - they are probably already negotiating with private investors.
Merit: 100
I wanna know about softcap of GIGZI, too.
Hope that the team will update the website with the very important information on the fund raising of GIGZI.
The softcap is $7,000,000 in USD and its already written on their site, but i dont know whether they have reached it or not. It seems like there is no one from their team to be active here.
Hi, thanks for your interest. The progress bar updates in real-time, the crowdsale is conducted by smart contract and all sales are automated.

We haven't reached soft cap yet. We understand the markets are not doing well at this time.

Investors should realise this is the perfect example of why Gigzi is necessary.

We have made our Wallet prototype publicly available, see it here https://projects.invisionapp.com/m/share/D2P9LDA5PMJ#/screens/331005841_02-1-0-2-_Wallet_Gigzi_empty_month Smiley

I personally expect the investment to go in mid-December.  Now the fees of many ICOs have stopped, and this is not a reason to sound the alarm.  People are waiting for the resolution of the situation with Bitcoin.

This should be done because the current price of Bitcoin is very unstable so it must have a good step to make this project run smoothly without any future problems.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I like this project. Reliable financial projects, this is what the blockchain industry needs now. This is what adds confidence in the future for blockchain initiatives in competition with corporations.
Activity: 1414
Hope that the team will update the website with the very important information on the fund raising of GIGZI.
The softcap is $7,000,000 in USD and its already written on their site, but i dont know whether they have reached it or not. It seems like there is no one from their team to be active here.
I assume the progress bar is the softcap because if we calculate allocate token, we will find it arround 50 k ETH  or around $7 million with current ETH price. So the conclusion is 20% from softcap.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
Is there a destruction of tokens after the GIGZI ICO process after, meaning whether there is a burn for unsold tokens or will be a backup of the next project?

The number of GZB is finite. Any that are unsold will remain locked and cannot enter the circulating supply unless purchased directly from the smart contract Smiley
Is there a destruction of tokens after the GIGZI ICO process after, meaning whether there is a burn for unsold tokens or will be a backup of the next project?
Hi, thanks for your interest. The progress bar updates in real-time, the crowdsale is conducted by smart contract and all sales are automated.

We haven't reached soft cap yet. We understand the markets are not doing well at this time.

We have made our Wallet prototype publicly available, see it here https://projects.invisionapp.com/m/share/D2P9LDA5PMJ#/screens/331005841_02-1-0-2-_Wallet_Gigzi_empty_month Smiley

I personally expect the investment to go in mid-December.  Now the fees of many ICOs have stopped, and this is not a reason to sound the alarm.  People are waiting for the resolution of the situation with Bitcoin.

I completely agree. We will soon see markets gaining confidence again Smiley
we look forward to the best for all of this, we all expect a good thing to happen here, and hopefully this project will also attract more investors in the future and can achieve targeted results. enthusiasm and success for this project.

I completely agree. We will soon see markets gaining confidence again Smiley

This is a Piece-of-Art.

Thanks for your feedback Smiley
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

This is a Piece-of-Art.

Hi! I just want to know how much did you raise so far in ETH because the progress bar on your website doesnt show the amount of raised funds. Did you reach the softcap already?
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
I see Gigzi as a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency much better. By utilising world leading iris recognition technology it provides investors with stability, security and wealth protection. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team to succeed!
Activity: 213
I always try to be very careful with all my funds, so Gigzi now seems like a perfect solution to store and control all my finances with the help of modern tech. Because crisis is always there and it is harder and harder to avoid it. That is why choosing metals seems quite brilliant to me.
Pages:
Jump to: