Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 8. (Read 35048 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
More than 6 billion dollars were raised by approximately 900 ICOs, if only you could’ve participated in those profits. But it is difficult to count, how many of them failed. So security is a top priority. And that is why I like Gigzi - the price of precious metals is globally consistent, reliable and relatively stable.
Let's support the advancement of  GIGZI project, since the project brought a very nice concept.
Hopefully this project can run smoothly until the expected targets are achieved.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
More than 6 billion dollars were raised by approximately 900 ICOs, if only you could’ve participated in those profits. But it is difficult to count, how many of them failed. So security is a top priority. And that is why I like Gigzi - the price of precious metals is globally consistent, reliable and relatively stable.
Activity: 41
The crypto market has always been very much like a roller coaster, which can crash with the single blow of the wind. But now I see a project that clearly understands how to deal with this problem. The financial system that features tokenized precious metals and a wallet secured by iris technology, seems like a golden ticket, well done devs, well done!
Activity: 31
The sad thing about ICO projects is that they look very promising and captivating on the internet, however when it goes to certain tests, usually the projects appear to be unprofitable. But it’s not about Gigzi, they provide all descriptions in WP and give you all the numbers and explanations about the process. So eventually I’m a huge fan of the project!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
At all times one of the biggest problems was not only how to earn money, but also how to protect them. I am deeply convinced that not only Gigzi platform, but an entire ecosystem will revolutionize the crypto world. You know, the project is absolutely outstanding with its first-class standards security!
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Stable liquidity is a must so here it’s provided via constant funds float which is possible through the continuous lingering of disciplined buyers. Nice job, devs! A biometric security is an amazing shot, I hope you will be able to build it further.
Activity: 119
You know guys, the traditional banking system is the relic of the past comparing to this cutting-edge technology! The first one is so slow and requires a lot of effort. Well, I don’t like a paper job, it’s just a red tape for me. So keeping funds with Gigzi seems like a great idea to me. Going to support you, guys!
Activity: 193
Going deep into the idea of Gigzi ecosystem, it will be created for the benefits of all users. It is really something new - to support the tokens with precious metals. But centuries prove that it is a really secure way, especially when you use AI for protecting data.
Activity: 126
For me Gigzi is a good project and I am very interested in making an investment. My friends used to lose their money, because of the lack of crypto platforms security. So I introduced Gigzi project to them to prevent such problems in the future. Biometric security has to grow further, I truly believe in it.

What about me, I love the way Gigzi wallet is created. It is a multi-currency application that is secured by a user’s iris. It is free, anonymous and blockchain based. Here you get transactions overview, payee management, sending and receiving payments, conversions between different Gigzi crypto-assets, price charts and advanced security. Really, what more do you need?..
Activity: 238
For me Gigzi is a good project and I am very interested in making an investment. My friends used to lose their money, because of the lack of crypto platforms security. So I introduced Gigzi project to them to prevent such problems in the future. Biometric security has to grow further, I truly believe in it.
Activity: 176
I advise you to invest in this project only if you like the concept and want to support developers. I don't think it's a good token to speculate for profit. The purpose of this project is to create a really safe and secure ecosystem for any kind of finances, but not just create another useless token.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I am looking forward to Gigzi platform, I think it is cool and there must be many other people, who thought we need it for investments. I suppose it will be one of the most profitable projects on the market, especially with its protecting policy — biometric security is a totally genius decision!

I am in love with the project’s Whitepaper! Everything is so clear, all the token details are thoroughly described! At first it was really hard to figure out what is the difference between GZP, GZS, GZG and GZB, but now it is fully understandable. Good job guys, really!
Activity: 200
I am looking forward to Gigzi platform, I think it is cool and there must be many other people, who thought we need it for investments. I suppose it will be one of the most profitable projects on the market, especially with its protecting policy — biometric security is a totally genius decision!
Activity: 24
Well...if Gigzi platform is implemented according to the plan, we will be the witnesses of the most exciting project down the road imho! I am sure, Gigzi will provide lower risks in all financial ways. Because you know, precious metals have a great value even at times of economic crisis.
Activity: 17
This is one of the best projects so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting it and help spread the good news. I have a lot of investing ambitions, so to me Gigzi is a truly magnificent opportunity for protecting my funds. Bringing more modern technologies into cryptocurrency market seems like a top priority thing. Nice work devs!
Activity: 198
I have just found one more great platform! Gigzi is a new way to protect your wealth with the support of precious metals. Also Gigzi team promises to provide iris recognition technology to safeguard a client’s access to his/her wallet. If you’re planning a future investment, Gigzi project is surely worth it!
Activity: 27
Have you seen the ratings of this ICO? They are incredibly high! Experts rate team skills and understanding of blockchain technology very high. And no wonder, because Gigzi team consists only of professionals who have previously handled and owned their business in Financial Sectors. I respect that.

Team makes more than a half of success. If experts say, that Gigzi team and Gigzi product are worth it, I tend to believe them.
Activity: 30
Have you seen the ratings of this ICO? They are incredibly high! Experts rate team skills and understanding of blockchain technology very high. And no wonder, because Gigzi team consists only of professionals who have previously handled and owned their business in Financial Sectors. I respect that.
Activity: 217
Gigzi seems to me like a true revolution in the whole industry. In centuries precious metals were a perfect measure of wealth, so no it is really a wonderful idea to digitalize them and use with tokens. The fact that investments are backed by 99.99% pure and unfabricated precious metals makes this project really reliable to me.
Activity: 24
Their ICO has not even started yet but is already very popular and promising. Because they promote stability, security and a client’s wealth protection, giving us all aspects to believe in bright future of Gigzi!
Pages:
Jump to: