Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 10. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Guys, you definitely should try project's wallet! Gigzi Wallet is a multi-currency application that is secured by the user’s iris. Registering a Wallet account is free and anonymous. When a new account is created, a unique address is generated on the blockchain.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
To cut a long story short, I can say that Gigzi is a cryptocurrency wallet, secured by iris recognition technology. The roadmap is very promising, so I hope the developers will do a lot of good for the followers.
Activity: 213
It is good to know that all your precious metals are secure, because they are in Perth Mint. The Perth Mint is one of the largest precious metals exporters in Australia and has established itself as a leading provider of premium gold, silver and platinum products worldwide.
Activity: 28
The Gigzi ecosystem is supported by three core applications: a Wallet, an Exchange and a Treasury. These applications use state-of-the-art technology to provide all the necessary functions for a comprehensive financial system.
Activity: 201
It is interesting to know, that you can get different tokens for different investments (it connected with precious metals: gold, silver, platinum). But all Gigzi crypto-assets are decentralized and can be transferred peer-to-peer without limitations. Each crypto-asset is divisible up to 18 decimal points. Gigzi crypto-assets are instantly exchangeable with one another using a live exchange rate in real-time.
Activity: 149
If you own some precious metals, then Gigzi is an ideal project for you! The tokenization of precious metals provides users with a stable asset to make an investment on the blockchain. The benefits of the asset investment are manifold, but principally, precious metals maintain considerable value even when fiat currencies are weak.

I fully support your idea! Investing funds in precious metals is therefore an effective method of wealth protection. Additional benefits include accessibility, simplicity and flexibility, enabling users to conveniently manage their wealth.
Activity: 228
If you own some precious metals, then Gigzi is an ideal project for you! The tokenization of precious metals provides users with a stable asset to make an investment on the blockchain. The benefits of the asset investment are manifold, but principally, precious metals maintain considerable value even when fiat currencies are weak.
Activity: 14
As I understood, the wallet here is called IrisTech and it has already received STQC certification from the Indian Government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.

Yes! Gigzi has formed a strong partnership with IrisTech to develop cutting-edge biometric security that is customized for blockchain applications. Iris recognition offers impenetrable security and, as such, is set to become the standard security protocol for decentralized applications.
Activity: 162
As I understood, the wallet here is called IrisTech and it has already received STQC certification from the Indian Government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Activity: 13
Gigzi has been developed to address the above mentioned three challenges of cryptocurrency through a comprehensive financial system that provides stability, security and wealth protection.
Activity: 205
I'm really happy for blockchain existence in this world! Gigzi is going to save our lives! The Gigzi vision is to create a financial system that empowers users to independently protect and manage their wealth, with the ease and convenience of modern banking.

Yeah, and the ways of achieving it are real! They are going to create a decentralized global currency, regulated by Smart Contract. Also, they will create supporting applications that enable users to save, spend and trade.

It will work for sure! Savings are protected in the Gigzi Metal crypto-asset, which value is anchored to that of precious metals. Spending and receiving payments is possible with Gigzi and other supported cryptocurrencies, as well as fiat money.
Activity: 153
I'm really happy for blockchain existence in this world! Gigzi is going to save our lives! The Gigzi vision is to create a financial system that empowers users to independently protect and manage their wealth, with the ease and convenience of modern banking.

Yeah, and the ways of achieving it are real! They are going to create a decentralized global currency, regulated by Smart Contract. Also, they will create supporting applications that enable users to save, spend and trade.
Activity: 220
Activity: 15
I love projects, where tokens cost so low! It's a chance for investors to get more tokens at once! 1 GZB costs 0.0025 ETH, I tried to calculate so 1 GZB costs nearly 0.52$!

It's a little bit sad, that the platform accepts only ETH. Though ETH is one of the most popular cryptos in the world, I think, there will be no problems with tokens purchase.
Activity: 70
I love projects, where tokens cost so low! It's a chance for investors to get more tokens at once! 1 GZB costs 0.0025 ETH, I tried to calculate so 1 GZB costs nearly 0.52$!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The Crowdsale for this project will be launching on less than 3 days now, I suppose there are now excited investor who will be joining it first. Plus the campaign for GIGZI is attracting because of the high bounty payment. Good luck to the team and cheers for the success!
Activity: 156
It’s good to know, that Gigzi is going to resolve such problems as hyper-volatility of cryptocurrency, account vulnerability and uncertainty & instability of wealth, invested in cryptocurrency. A rare project can be proud of such aims!
Activity: 233
Gigzi Exchange facilitates transactions and exchanges between Gigzi crypto-assets and any supported cryptocurrency or fiat money. This interoperability is a significant feature of the Gigzi ecosystem. Gigzi Metal crypto-assets may be redeemed for gold or silver cast bars at the Gigzi Treasury.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
The Gigzi smart contract is transparent and an open source – it was audited by the Ethereum community. It's leveraging an existing stable infrastructure with a proven history. Using this technology creates a new level of innovation and continuous improvement with the backing of a capable and established team.
Activity: 336
Through the use of the relative constancy of precious metals Gigzi protects users from unpredictable market fluctuations. Good luck guys !!!
Pages:
Jump to: