Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 7. (Read 35048 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Such a great concept. It could empower people to control their finances and make healthy choices about managing their money. I love the idea of using precious metals, they are stable and secure. I really want to see the final result, so good luck to the team!
Activity: 13
Gigzi is very impressive indeed! Gigzi wallet application supports major cryptocurrencies and enables users to easily manage their funds stored on the blockchain. If all information about the project is true, then it's good for a prospective investor. I still need to gather all information about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up!
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I will surely recommend reading Gigzi White paper! It really enhanced my understanding of ways the whole market works and the necessities of high security level for any kind of wealth. The team’s work is magnificent, all the details that you describe are a big wonder to me! Hope that it will work soon!
Activity: 28
Great idea, guys. Really, if iris recognition is going to work as you promise, that will be a bang on the market! Keep up the good work and don't let us down! There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have big prospects. Hope you will do this!
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes for backing the value of crypto digital assets with precious metals and here's what supports this concept: whatch this video from the 15:00 =>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8R71WGO3qU
Activity: 70
I think that this project is the best shot on the investment market right now. Benefits from investing in precious metals are really huge: accessibility, simplicity and flexibility, enabling users to conveniently manage their wealth. Gigzi started a whole new era in managing crypto wealth, and not only crypto one. That is really huge!
Activity: 213
People are quite different in their willingness and ability to save money today. Especially when we are talking about crypto world. Investing funds in precious metals is, therefore, an effective method of wealth protection. So all my respect for the team!
Activity: 149
That's a real start-up, I assure you! You know, I've been investing in so many projects that now I can share my vision too. So the financial system that features tokenized precious metals is a revolution to me, really. I see that it is a challenge to make everything work, but this is the way how any great thing is created.
Activity: 201
Being a crypto-enthusiast myself, I believe that the crypto market has many loopholes including scam projects, lack of transparency, and unnecessary information in the white paper. But Gigzi ensures me that this market has a future and possibility to multiply my money.

I like that there is so much information in the WP, but I still have some troubles with understanding it. Can you make it a bit clear? How are all the tokens going to work together?

Well, look. Gigzi currency is formed of four crypto-assets that are both unique and complementary in the Gigzi ecosystem. Gigzi Black (GZB) and Gigzi Metal, which is formed of Gigzi Platinum (GZP), Gigzi Gold (GZG) and Gigzi Silver (GZS). Gigzi Black (GZB) is backed by market confidence and the potential for rewards, whereas, Gigzi Metal (GZP, GZG and GZS) is stable and secure by being anchored to precious metals.

Yes, something like that. And also all Gigzi crypto-assets are decentralized and can be transferred peer-to-peer without limitations. Each crypto asset is divisible up to 18 decimal points.
Activity: 144
This looks like the safest option for me comparing with others. Honestly, I’ve never seen precious metals as a foundation for tokens. But if you think about this, it is a brilliant idea! And with the biometric scanning, it is going to grow vast, I’m sure!
Activity: 14
Being a crypto-enthusiast myself, I believe that the crypto market has many loopholes including scam projects, lack of transparency, and unnecessary information in the white paper. But Gigzi ensures me that this market has a future and possibility to multiply my money.

I like that there is so much information in the WP, but I still have some troubles with understanding it. Can you make it a bit clear? How are all the tokens going to work together?

Well, look. Gigzi currency is formed of four crypto-assets that are both unique and complementary in the Gigzi ecosystem. Gigzi Black (GZB) and Gigzi Metal, which is formed of Gigzi Platinum (GZP), Gigzi Gold (GZG) and Gigzi Silver (GZS). Gigzi Black (GZB) is backed by market confidence and the potential for rewards, whereas, Gigzi Metal (GZP, GZG and GZS) is stable and secure by being anchored to precious metals.
Activity: 220

Activity: 133
Activity: 214
I think, it would be rather useful. Ethereum enables Gigzi to develop and deploy decentralized applications. The Smart Contract, regulating Gigzi ecosystem, cannot be modified once deployed; it runs exactly as programmed. Everything is for the clients, who can freely participate in the project and use all its functions and terms.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am looking forward to Gigzi platform, I think it is cool and there must be many other people, who thought we need it for investments. I suppose it will be one of the most profitable projects on the market, especially with its protecting policy — biometric security is a totally genius decision!

I am in love with the project’s Whitepaper! Everything is so clear, all the token details are thoroughly described! At first it was really hard to figure out what is the difference between GZP, GZS, GZG and GZB, but now it is fully understandable. Good job guys, really!

I totally agree! All ICOs have a common problem - a bad WP, which either contains too much information or no information at all, and the structure is a horrible mess. But here it is done greatly, you clearly see the potential of Gigzi project, the intention of protecting funds and ways to do that. Cool.
Activity: 153
I’ve previously had a low opinion about any ICOs due to a really big chunk of scams, failed ICOs and truly bad reputation in the public. But recently I’ve faced this Gigzi promising project, which guarantees the successful investment, high level of security and a lot of other ‘goodies’. So I’m going to try it!
Activity: 213
From the very start of Gigzi project I haven’t had any doubts: I’ll sink my money in the platform, because the tokenization of precious metals provides users with a stable asset to make an investment on the blockchain. And also precious metals maintain a considerable value even when fiat currencies are weak. Perfect to me!
Activity: 216
Is there any kind of a video interview with team members? I’ll be glad to see something like that, because it boosts investors confidence. If you already have one - share the link please! Because when you are talking about wealth security, you cannot be too sure and too protected, if you know what I mean.
Activity: 162
I believe, that my most favourite part of the ecosystem is Iris recognition technology, because it offers impenetrable security and, as such, is set to become the standard security protocol for decentralized applications.
Activity: 228
More than 6 billion dollars were raised by approximately 900 ICOs, if only you could’ve participated in those profits. But it is difficult to count, how many of them failed. So security is a top priority. And that is why I like Gigzi - the price of precious metals is globally consistent, reliable and relatively stable.

The concept is just splendid! The only thing I don’t understand completely is biometric scanning technology and the ways Gigzi is going to provide the tools for it. I’d like to know more about this cutting-edge security method. As an investor I do appreciate the team’s transparency, so when all my questions are answered, I will sink my money into the project!
Pages:
Jump to: