Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 58. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project has already attracted the attention of the general public. I hope that the team will be able to run their applications at the specified time, because I want to be able to work in this system as quickly as possible.
The team has told more than once that the project is developing according to the proposed documents. I think that now it is important not the speed of product launch, but their quality preparation for work in the system. That's my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The project has already attracted the attention of the general public. I hope that the team will be able to run their applications at the specified time, because I want to be able to work in this system as quickly as possible.
Activity: 448
I'm just interested to know, during the preparation of the project for the sale of the token, you had offers from private investors to participate in the project without registration in Crowdsale?
As I understood, the number of these investors will not change the terms of sale of tokens in the period of Crowdsale. I think that the interest of such participants is quite natural, as Gigzi has a great future.
The project representative mentioned this, and I realized that the project valued such investors. I think early investors are raising the status of the project, and this information may be of interest to the community.   
Activity: 322
I'm just interested to know, during the preparation of the project for the sale of the token, you had offers from private investors to participate in the project without registration in Crowdsale?
As I understood, the number of these investors will not change the terms of sale of tokens in the period of Crowdsale. I think that the interest of such participants is quite natural, as Gigzi has a great future.
Activity: 448
Activity: 271
Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
I would like to have this opportunity. I think that such interviews can be conducted in the chat Telegram. This brings the idea of the project  to investors as close as possible.
We still have time to learn about this presentation of the project creators. I see that developers are interested in community opinion, and it is quite possible that they will be able to create a chat during the time of Crowdsale.
Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
I would like to have this opportunity. I think that such interviews can be conducted in the chat Telegram. This brings the idea of the project  to investors as close as possible.
Activity: 350
I think the interview can show the mood of the team. Basically all questions have already got answers in Telegram or here. The project representative actively liaises with the community.
Activity: 392
Activity: 183
Activity: 420

I'm pretty sure that the team now are working hard to improved the project because they know that this kind of idea are very useful here in crypto space. We just need to help this in promoting it to the public so that they can be able to collect enough funds for future development.
I see that the project has received a large number of followers and Bounty campaign participants. Hope this will help collect soft cap.
Absolutely this will be a huge help specialy the increase of the funds  is good indication that this will able to increase the chances of hitting the softcap  and able to develop and implement the project progress and updates for project welfare.
Taking into account the fact that the soft cap of the project is only 7 million dollars, I think this amount will be collected pretty quickly. Because the project has a great prospect.
Yes, the amount is in fact not that large, but the market is currently experiencing a difficult time. So even to collect such a sum will be in fact not so easy.
Activity: 350

I'm pretty sure that the team now are working hard to improved the project because they know that this kind of idea are very useful here in crypto space. We just need to help this in promoting it to the public so that they can be able to collect enough funds for future development.
I see that the project has received a large number of followers and Bounty campaign participants. Hope this will help collect soft cap.
Absolutely this will be a huge help specialy the increase of the funds  is good indication that this will able to increase the chances of hitting the softcap  and able to develop and implement the project progress and updates for project welfare.
Taking into account the fact that the soft cap of the project is only 7 million dollars, I think this amount will be collected pretty quickly. Because the project has a great prospect.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Activity: 532
the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
Yes, exactly as what I have been thinking before. The success is not depended by the bounty campaign because bounty campaign is to gaining more audiences.
And if a generosity company recommends a project and attracts more people, then the project’s popularity will increase.
Definitely the bounty campaigns and some other marketing strategies and way will surely increase the number of investors and supporters popularity will increase as the funds will also increase. Trust is essential to win and achieve the target goals.
Activity: 364
the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
Yes, exactly as what I have been thinking before. The success is not depended by the bounty campaign because bounty campaign is to gaining more audiences.
And if a generosity company recommends a project and attracts more people, then the project’s popularity will increase.
Well, let's see how it will work. I will take part in the bounty program anyway. Since this is essentially the ability to get gold for free.
Activity: 504
Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

Bounty campaign is a major factor that needs to consider so that more investors will be aware of the said project. What the team should be doing is to develop and make their features more secured and a user-friendly platform.
Well, I would not particularly expect that the bounty company will allow to attract many investors. But it will make the project more popular and form the brand of the project.
I think speaking at international conferences will help attract large investors. But for me as a user, the bounty program is more important.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0

Bounty campaign is a major factor that needs to consider so that more investors will be aware of the said project. What the team should be doing is to develop and make their features more secured and a user-friendly platform.
Well, I would not particularly expect that the bounty company will allow to attract many investors. But it will make the project more popular and form the brand of the project.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: