Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 69. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Good design. I think he has a future. unless of course the team keeps its promises. In the meantime, I will just follow the news.
Well, judging by such an authoritative team, we can be sure that the development will be conducted according to the road map. Provided that it turns out to collect a soft cap of the project.
It seems to me that it will be clear to us on the first week of selling tokens. The first bonuses can attract large investors and faster to conduct the ICO.
I expect to see the activity of investors, because I consider the system Gigzi very interesting and effective for stable storage of profits. I hope I'm not the only one who think so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The team spends a few more days to open the Bounty campaign. I am sure that the community would bring a lot of benefit to the project. I look forward to participating.
Activity: 336
Good design. I think he has a future. unless of course the team keeps its promises. In the meantime, I will just follow the news.
Well, judging by such an authoritative team, we can be sure that the development will be conducted according to the road map. Provided that it turns out to collect a soft cap of the project.
It seems to me that it will be clear to us on the first week of selling tokens. The first bonuses can attract large investors and faster to conduct the ICO.
Activity: 378
Activity: 434
Activity: 183
Hey. Already know when the bounty program will be launched ?. I would like to participate in the translation program. Grin
The developers wrote in a group of telegrams that the bounty will be launched on October 22. In fact, in a few days.
Well, if this is the case then you just have to wait. I will gladly take part. I think it will be pretty logical. Moreover, the main sales start will be launched much later.
Activity: 448
Hey. Already know when the bounty program will be launched ?. I would like to participate in the translation program. Grin
The developers wrote in a group of telegrams that the bounty will be launched on October 22. In fact, in a few days.
Activity: 350
Activity: 476
Hello! guys! Why did you decide that digital assets will be in demand? Will it actually be like a trading couple on exchanges?
Rather, it will be used as an opportunity for passive income. Also for high-yield operations due to the exchange of gold coins in black.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Hello! guys! Why did you decide that digital assets will be in demand? Will it actually be like a trading couple on exchanges?
I have read and learned about GIGZI, with modern technology in asset management. Major partners are the Government of several countries and the United Nations. I think the project may be suitable for the development of the world in general and the countries in particular. The project itself needs to be  upgraded in terms of technology on a regular basis. In addition, does the project plan to offer incentives to large customers and potential customers?
Does the project already have preliminary agreements with government organizations? In this case, I will very quickly make a decision about buying coins for myself.

I have not heard anything about such partners yet. But if it's true, then this is very cool. So the coin will be in demand at all levels and this is really cool for me.
All the same, it would be more logical to start with a bounty program and then draw any conclusions. I probably will, and I can earn very well on this.
Activity: 322
I have read and learned about GIGZI, with modern technology in asset management. Major partners are the Government of several countries and the United Nations. I think the project may be suitable for the development of the world in general and the countries in particular. The project itself needs to be  upgraded in terms of technology on a regular basis. In addition, does the project plan to offer incentives to large customers and potential customers?
Does the project already have preliminary agreements with government organizations? In this case, I will very quickly make a decision about buying coins for myself.

I have not heard anything about such partners yet. But if it's true, then this is very cool. So the coin will be in demand at all levels and this is really cool for me.
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
An interesting project. I think it has the right to life. The demand for such coins should be even among businesses. Especially low volatility coins.
Yes, I would like to know about some preliminary agreements. I think to find out about the authoritative partners of the project that would be great.
An interesting project. I think it has the right to life. The demand for such coins should be even among businesses. Especially low volatility coins.
Hi guys! can you explain to me why to keep assets in cryptocurrency. More precisely, why use an analog of gold if you can just buy gold in a bank?
as I understand it, the point is to quickly convert gold into black coins. And on changing the course you can quickly earn money inside the wallet.
And what will be the commission for such actions? How high will it be?
Activity: 271
Hi guys! can you explain to me why to keep assets in cryptocurrency. More precisely, why use an analog of gold if you can just buy gold in a bank?
as I understand it, the point is to quickly convert gold into black coins. And on changing the course you can quickly earn money inside the wallet.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Dear friends. The HELP token team continues to work on the project, and, as planned, begins to present the tools. The first product begins the formation of the project's ecosystem, which will be strengthened by subsequent products. The HELP token project has rather ambitious plans for the future, the team is working, everything is going according to plan, and in accordance with the roadmap. Today we present ICO tracker for beginner projects and startups - HELPONOMICA (http://helponomica.net/). Of course, the starter product must have very good initial conditions. Therefore, at the stage of formation - listing of projects on the tracker will be free, according to the terms of advertising - we will write a little later, all information will be available on request.
Since we receive a lot of questions about plans, we can tell you about the next product that we are working on at the moment - this is a multi-crypto currency online wallet with advanced features and serious protection against attacks and theft of funds. Which again will be one of the "bricks" of the ecosystem.
In addition, there are other positive news on cooperation with the funds, on listings and negotiations. We do not want to run ahead, so as not to misinform you, even hypothetically.
Sincerely your, team of HELP token
Pages:
Jump to: