Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 65. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I understand correctly, for all investors who buy GZB, in the amount less than the amount of 530 ETH, will receive a bonus of 15%?
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Bounty campaign is already open, all bounty hunters can get a good reward. I also want to support the project. I'm sure the team will be able to succeed very quickly.
Everything goes according to plan, so let's wait for the sale of tokens to help the project, and thus participate in a very advantageous offer.
Activity: 420
Bounty campaign is already open, all bounty hunters can get a good reward. I also want to support the project. I'm sure the team will be able to succeed very quickly.
Activity: 336
As I see it, the team is moving forward to the next phase of the project. During the opening of Crowdsale, can we see a review of the first app?
I think there's just a little time left before we see the finished app. WP has a description of the available features to get acquainted with them beforehand.
Activity: 434
As I see it, the team is moving forward to the next phase of the project. During the opening of Crowdsale, can we see a review of the first app?
Activity: 350
What events did the team plan to do when preparing to sell tokens? Are there any conferences among the blockchain community involving Gigzi?
I think that the development of the project is known at such events, as the project consultants attend the conference. This helps to promote Gigzi.
In such cases, the consultants who represent the project play an important role. Their communication with other experts brings fame to the project and helps to find new partners.
Any advertising at an early stage of development promotes recognition of the project at the time of product opening. I think the fact that applications are in the final stages of development is very important.
Activity: 280
What events did the team plan to do when preparing to sell tokens? Are there any conferences among the blockchain community involving Gigzi?
I think that the development of the project is known at such events, as the project consultants attend the conference. This helps to promote Gigzi.
Activity: 476
Activity: 336
I think that after opening the translation category for technical description the project will have an opportunity to tell about itself in different regions. I have been waiting for this stage, and I see that there are already different participants.
Activity: 378
I think the time of selling tokens will reflect the interest in the system as a whole. I want to participate in the investment. The system can be useful to me.
Stability of storage of the investments in cryptocurrency is a very valuable advantage over other projects. I really want to see how this applies in practice.
High bounty activity for Linkedin will definitely attract new categories of participants who are interested in launching the Gigzi system.
The more people learn about the system and its benefits, the faster Gigzi will evolve. It seems to me that for the normal functioning of the system, applications need a large number of participants. Let's see how this will happen.
I still do not understand how many users the team wants to involve in the initial stage of the system. Their number is important to start the Treasury?
Activity: 183
High bounty activity for Linkedin will definitely attract new categories of participants who are interested in launching the Gigzi system.
The more people learn about the system and its benefits, the faster Gigzi will evolve. It seems to me that for the normal functioning of the system, applications need a large number of participants. Let's see how this will happen.
I think the time of selling tokens will reflect the interest in the system as a whole. I want to participate in the investment. The system can be useful to me.
Activity: 350
Activity: 476
The main concept of the project has already attracted a large community. I think that after starting the test period for applications, the community will help developers understand and remove the flaws if they are. Is there any  promotion for this period?
I think that just the team will take into account the opinion of the community, but the system will be tested and run by the Gigzi team. This period will first of all help to assess the quality of the system to users.
I am sure that the system will begin its work without problems. The team has been working on its creation for a long time and has professional experts in its team. We will only leave our feedback, which will help the team to create an ideal environment for investors.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
The main concept of the project has already attracted a large community. I think that after starting the test period for applications, the community will help developers understand and remove the flaws if they are. Is there any  promotion for this period?
I think that just the team will take into account the opinion of the community, but the system will be tested and run by the Gigzi team. This period will first of all help to assess the quality of the system to users.
Good project and I think that we will be able to use this system with all the benefits already soon. Good luck in the development.
Activity: 322
If the team will be able to conduct Crowdsale quickly, the participants of the bounty campaign  will get more bonuses, thanks to fewer participants?
Pages:
Jump to: