Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 66. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I think we can see the benefits of the Bounty campaign during the sale of tokens. The team offered good conditions for investors, and the advertising campaign should ensure their number.
Activity: 364
Well, I saw that Bounty's campaign opened. I wish all participants a successful participation. I think the community would bring a good popularity to the project.
The duration of the campaign is calculated for the entire period of token sales. I think that during this period about Gigzi will be able to learn many potential participants of the system. Great strategy.
I'm still studying the proposed categories. The most active social media are attracted to promote Gigzi, and this is a good start for the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, I saw that Bounty's campaign opened. I wish all participants a successful participation. I think the community would bring a good popularity to the project.
The duration of the campaign is calculated for the entire period of token sales. I think that during this period about Gigzi will be able to learn many potential participants of the system. Great strategy.
Activity: 271
The Gigzi team has prepared an excellent bounty campaign. I appreciated the number of categories available. That's cool.
Activity: 364
You are right. I read about it earlier. The team started developing the project back in 2016, and now application development is very active.
I am very interested in a project that prepares its products in the early stages of selling tokens. I have seen that scores from experts for Gigzi high.
Activity: 434
The team reported that work on product creation had already begun. Are we talking about all the applications?
As I understand it, the initial system architecture was developed and approved in 2017. I think the team was able to start work on the project after registration in Belize.
You are right. I read about it earlier. The team started developing the project back in 2016, and now application development is very active.
Activity: 280
The implementation of the full Gigzi Roadmap is planned until 2020. What features can be added during this development period with good user activity and system profitability?
It's important to me, too. The basic architecture is already approved, as I understand. After the products are launched, the team can continue to develop their new capabilities. I will wait for this stage.
Activity: 392
The implementation of the full Gigzi Roadmap is planned until 2020. What features can be added during this development period with good user activity and system profitability?
Activity: 336
The team reported that work on product creation had already begun. Are we talking about all the applications?
As I understand it, the initial system architecture was developed and approved in 2017. I think the team was able to start work on the project after registration in Belize.
Activity: 378
The impact of the Bounty campaign does not always show high results for ICO projects. I think the team will have to conduct a selection of quality content, and I would like to know these characteristics.
The team says that today we will learn about everything they offer for bounty. I will also wait for new messages about product development.
I think we will learn new product development messages during open application testing. Now the main event for the main part of the participants is Crowdsale.
Activity: 434
Activity: 183
I read that today the Gigzi team on the Forum will open the topic for the Bounty campaign. I'm glad to see that the team is working on an established plan. This is important at all stages of development.
The impact of the Bounty campaign does not always show high results for ICO projects. I think the team will have to conduct a selection of quality content, and I would like to know these characteristics.
The team says that today we will learn about everything they offer for bounty. I will also wait for new messages about product development.
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Project is looking very good. First of all, team and advisory board are coming with high professionals. I think only  situation on the market can stop them to reach their hardcap. In general, all aspects are very promising ones - Team, idea, product!
Activity: 476
I am happy to see that the Gigzi community is increasing every day. But I do not understand how many participants for the Bounty campaign. I want to know how bonuses will be distributed during bounty.
I think the team was able to find the best way to work with their community.  I have seen good experts in the team in different directions of the project development.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
I am happy to see that the Gigzi community is increasing every day. But I do not understand how many participants for the Bounty campaign. I want to know how bonuses will be distributed during bounty.
The community is waiting for the Bounty campaign to start. Bounty's offer at ETH is very tempting for some bounty hunters, but I wanted to start with the Bounty campaign to get the GZB for myself.
For those who are interested in the token for long-term storage, the conditions are not suitable. I think many want to get GZB for profit on the platform.
The team offers good bonuses for early investors. I think you will be able to make a purchase during the Crowdsale for yourself.
Activity: 322
The community is waiting for the Bounty campaign to start. Bounty's offer at ETH is very tempting for some bounty hunters, but I wanted to start with the Bounty campaign to get the GZB for myself.
For those who are interested in the token for long-term storage, the conditions are not suitable. I think many want to get GZB for profit on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: