Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 72. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
I think the Gigzi system, after the launch of all products, will enjoy success. I will personally wait for her discovery to use for myself.
I also want to evaluate GIGZI  products in order to be able to work in applications in the future. But now I want to know more details.
I hope that the testing phase will be fast and developers will start the products in a timely manner. Now they are working according to plan. It is possible that fast token sales will contribute to the active development of product test versions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Can we see the results of the token sales? I would like to know that the counter will be available to view information about the success of the project.
Well, I think the team will be able to provide their community with fresh information. Judging by the activity of the team at this stage, we will be able to get this opportunity during the sale of tokens.
I just want the team to consider the need for an active link to view the sales results. Sale activity is always interesting for the community.
Activity: 350
I think the Gigzi system, after the launch of all products, will enjoy success. I will personally wait for her discovery to use for myself.
I also want to evaluate GIGZI  products in order to be able to work in applications in the future. But now I want to know more details.
Activity: 476
The Bounty campaign is about to open soon. I look forward to bonuses.  The team offers generous encouragement to the participants. This is a good start to participate in the project.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
An experienced team can complete the development of such a complex project. I saw a description of interesting events on the project. Now I will wait for the next steps in application development.
Activity: 322
I read that the smart contract has already been tested and is available on the Gigzi GitHub repository. The team was well prepared to start selling tokens.
I like that the team uses an automated smart contract for Crowdsale. Its security system can guarantee the accuracy of the sale.
Developers emphasize that it is implemented using the security system Open Zeppelin. I think that its development will provide a high-quality implementation of the token selling phase.
I am convinced that the team fits very professionally to all stages of development of its project. I like it. I think that the sale of tokens will be successful.
Activity: 434
I read that the smart contract has already been tested and is available on the Gigzi GitHub repository. The team was well prepared to start selling tokens.
I like that the team uses an automated smart contract for Crowdsale. Its security system can guarantee the accuracy of the sale.
Developers emphasize that it is implemented using the security system Open Zeppelin. I think that its development will provide a high-quality implementation of the token selling phase.
Activity: 364
Can we see the results of the token sales? I would like to know that the counter will be available to view information about the success of the project.
Well, I think the team will be able to provide their community with fresh information. Judging by the activity of the team at this stage, we will be able to get this opportunity during the sale of tokens.
Activity: 271
I am inspired by the good reviews for the project from the crypto world experts. The GIGZI system deserves the attention of investors and I also want to support the project.
I am interested in the organization of the work process with IriTech. Do I need additional devices to use the biometric security feature?
In the description the developers speak about the scanning biometric equipment for measurement of a rainbow shell. But I think it could be software development. I want to know that too.
Activity: 420
I am interested in the organization of the work process with IriTech. Do I need additional devices to use the biometric security feature?
The team will conduct an Airdrop campaign as a community encouragement? I would like to learn about this in a timely manner, I would like to participate.
This information is not yet available in the proposed description, but it is likely that during the opening of the Bounty campaign, we will be able to learn about it.
I also want to know about different rewards from developers. I am sure that GZB will be very in demand after starting the system, on this I want to get them as much as possible.
I'm sure the Bounty campaign will give you that opportunity. I also want to support the project at the initial stage, and now waiting for information about the categories.
I am of course primarily interested in earning a profit from owning tokens. But I think that GIGZI  applications will be useful to me and to work with cryptocurrency.
This can be said more precisely after testing the first application. I think that many investors can become users of the system later. And I think it's good for the project itself.
Activity: 434
I am of course primarily interested in earning a profit from owning tokens. But I think that GIGZI  applications will be useful to me and to work with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
The team will conduct an Airdrop campaign as a community encouragement? I would like to learn about this in a timely manner, I would like to participate.
This information is not yet available in the proposed description, but it is likely that during the opening of the Bounty campaign, we will be able to learn about it.
I also want to know about different rewards from developers. I am sure that GZB will be very in demand after starting the system, on this I want to get them as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: