Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 71. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The preparatory stage of the project is very high quality. I now want to know what is going on with the development of the products themselves.
In fact, this concept promises a huge growth of this coin. But a lot will depend on the work of the team. And I would like to see more news about the success of the team.
Indeed, all of them certainly need teamwork so that the project can run smoothly and successfully, I really hope for this project team and most importantly we keep monitoring the progress of this project in the future
But in any case, I think this project should take a closer look. This is a good opportunity to increase my capital. So it is necessary to study all aspects.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
The preparatory stage of the project is very high quality. I now want to know what is going on with the development of the products themselves.
In fact, this concept promises a huge growth of this coin. But a lot will depend on the work of the team. And I would like to see more news about the success of the team.
Indeed, all of them certainly need teamwork so that the project can run smoothly and successfully, I really hope for this project team and most importantly we keep monitoring the progress of this project in the future
Activity: 448
Hi everyone guys. Tell me the alpha version will be available only for investors or for all users in the network? I just want to understand when I can see how the wallet works.
I think it will be available to all. But the sale starts much earlier and for this reason it will be necessary to have time to buy coins at a bargain price. Cool
Activity: 322
Hi everyone guys. Tell me the alpha version will be available only for investors or for all users in the network? I just want to understand when I can see how the wallet works.
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
We still do not know the categories for bounty and the process of verifying the content of the participants. I think I should wait for the details.
The team will soon report the details. We'll know soon enough. As I understand, participants will be offered a list of the promotion needed for the project, and on this, you need to be among the first to provide the necessary content.
Everything will be pretty standard, I think. here the main thing will be what will be the size of the awards and when participants will be able to sell their tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 392
We still do not know the categories for bounty and the process of verifying the content of the participants. I think I should wait for the details.
The team will soon report the details. We'll know soon enough. As I understand, participants will be offered a list of the promotion needed for the project, and on this, you need to be among the first to provide the necessary content.
It probably does not need the speed of work in a certain category of bounty. I think that registration of participants and reservation is also necessary to hold.
Activity: 448
The team is very active in the development. I saw that the development process had already started a long time ago. I expect to receive products in the system in a timely manner.
Activity: 420
Community support is very important for ICO projects. I see that the developers of Gigzi understand the importance of such cooperation. Their generous bounty campaign is having this.
Gigzi team has good experts on marketing strategy and promotion of the project.
 I am sure that the sale of tokens will be held with high-quality community support.
Activity: 336
I think that the investment in Gigzi is a good perspective both in the early period of system startup and for long-term storage. But there's still a lot of work to do.
Community support is very important for ICO projects. I see that the developers of Gigzi understand the importance of such cooperation. Their generous bounty campaign is having this.
Gigzi team has good experts on marketing strategy and promotion of the project.
 I am sure that the sale of tokens will be held with high-quality community support.
Activity: 350
Will payments be made in ETH or Gigzi Black tokens? I have not exactly understood the terms of the bonuses distribution.
I thought the payouts for the bounty participants would be in Gigzi tokens. But overall, I think that such a strategy will increase the value of the token once added to the exchange.
Well I'm sure most bounty hunters will be happy to get a quick profit in ETH. This is a good motivation to deliver quality content.
Activity: 280
Will the team encourage those members who can help determine the quality of  GIGZI  products when testing applications?
Well, I think you should start with the Bounty campaign to get bonuses. I read that the team offered 10.000 ETH for pools. This is a generous offer, but the share of each participant depends on their total number
Will payments be made in ETH or Gigzi Black tokens? I have not exactly understood the terms of the bonuses distribution.
in ETH. This is the right solution to avoid falling coin value at a time when bounty members want to sell their bonuses at an early stage of development.
Activity: 476
Will the team encourage those members who can help determine the quality of  GIGZI  products when testing applications?
Well, I think you should start with the Bounty campaign to get bonuses. I read that the team offered 10.000 ETH for pools. This is a generous offer, but the share of each participant depends on their total number
I thought the payouts for the bounty participants would be in Gigzi tokens. But overall, I think that such a strategy will increase the value of the token once added to the exchange.
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: