Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 68. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The concept of  GIGZI is very interesting, but the team will have to do a lot of work and run the products so that users fully trust the system.
Activity: 364
For all participants of the system will be uniform conditions of work and profit?  For the system does not matter the size of the investment or the number of tokens?
I have not seen in the description of such nuances, but the whole system is automated and I think that for all participants a certain algorithm of participation is built. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For all participants of the system will be uniform conditions of work and profit?  For the system does not matter the size of the investment or the number of tokens?
Activity: 336
What conferences do you have in your event calendar? Has your product already been presented to the blockchain community at some event?
The closer the project is to the beginning of the sale of tokens, the greater the probability of participating in such events. I hope the team has already planned the performances.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Three applications must act very quickly. Will the user account in the wallet be synchronized with the rest of the products?
Activity: 378
What conferences do you have in your event calendar? Has your product already been presented to the blockchain community at some event?
I think that this period requires a good advertising campaign for applications. Now I do not know what actions will be applied to promote products.
Of course, the advertising campaign will help draw attention to the project, but the team's work would have a major impact on the participants ' opinion.
Now I can only judge the preliminary preparation of the project. I am satisfied at the initial stage of the ICO what the team suggested for the review.
Activity: 448
I think that this period requires a good advertising campaign for applications. Now I do not know what actions will be applied to promote products.
Of course, the advertising campaign will help draw attention to the project, but the team's work would have a major impact on the participants ' opinion.
Activity: 322
The number of first participants in the Gigzi application may not be as large as the team wants to get. How will the team motivate them to use the wallet?
I think a strategy will be chosen to attract participants to the situation that arises during the launch. It is difficult to predict the course of events beforehand.
I don't think the team will voice its core strategy for the entire community.  It may change during the development period.
The number of first participants in the Gigzi application may not be as large as the team wants to get. How will the team motivate them to use the wallet?
I think a strategy will be chosen to attract participants to the situation that arises during the launch. It is difficult to predict the course of events beforehand.
I don't think the team will voice its core strategy for the entire community.  It may change during the development period.
Activity: 392
The community still has questions about how to implement products and how to attract the first customers to work. I would also like to understand how developers will run the system.
Gradually adding Gigzi products to the system will increase confidence and increase the number of participants. I think that the feedback of the first participants will help to increase the application of the system as a whole.
Activity: 448
The community still has questions about how to implement products and how to attract the first customers to work. I would also like to understand how developers will run the system.
I continue to study the details of the project. I saw new experts. A great idea and a good team should show high efficiency for the development of Gigzi.
Activity: 336
I think that only after the launch of all the products, the team will be able to set up the system in such a way that the government will be able to become partners. This is in perspective.
I have read and learned about GIGZI, with modern technology in asset management. Major partners are the Government of several countries and the United Nations. I think the project may be suitable for the development of the world in general and the countries in particular. The project itself needs to be  upgraded in terms of technology on a regular basis. In addition, does the project plan to offer incentives to large customers and potential customers?
If you are talking about incentives for customers after running the product, then I think the dividend is a great incentive for those participants who will be owners of Gigzi tokens.
Now you already know how long the testing period will last before opening the full version of Gigzi products? What features will be available to us?
Now the cost of 1 GZB equals 0.0025 ETH, without bonuses. I think we will see the increase in the value of the token several times immediately after the launch of the first product. And I don't think there will be a lot of investors who want to sell their part.
Well, the prognosis at an early stage can be changeable, but I see the prospects of the project. If the system takes care of my profits, then I will deal with them.
Now the cost of 1 GZB equals 0.0025 ETH, without bonuses. I think we will see the increase in the value of the token several times immediately after the launch of the first product. And I don't think there will be a lot of investors who want to sell their part.
Pages:
Jump to: