Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 78. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
I think the team should have a piece of product development to start such negotiations. After that they can talk about constructive solutions with local participants for certain regions.
I see, because if they don't have something good to show to the corporation or to the people who they will be partnering then it would be hard to get partnership of their on project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will inform our CEO regarding your offer but I can see that you sent the same message to 50 different threads.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
In the project are discussed quite loud the statement. I do not know whether the team will be able to embody them on a maximum as it is necessary to do works much.
Yes, the team set a very difficult task, but I saw the experts, they have a great experience in dealing with such issues.  I hope that the community will support the creation of this system. I'd like to see her in action.
I think that with the support of the Perth Mint this task can be performed by the hands of experienced experts. Especially as their number continues to increase.
I support you and I believe that the team has absolutely every chance of successful development of its project. Moreover, I see only positive feedback about the development team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In the project are discussed quite loud the statement. I do not know whether the team will be able to embody them on a maximum as it is necessary to do works much.
Yes, the team set a very difficult task, but I saw the experts, they have a great experience in dealing with such issues.  I hope that the community will support the creation of this system. I'd like to see her in action.
I think that with the support of the Perth Mint this task can be performed by the hands of experienced experts. Especially as their number continues to increase.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
I think the team should have a piece of product development to start such negotiations. After that they can talk about constructive solutions with local participants for certain regions.
It seems to me that working with local partners should take place at later stages of system development. Now we need to study the roadmap of the project in more detail to learn about all stages.
Activity: 448
Activity: 574
Activity: 322
I think the main task of the team is to create the basis for the Gigzi system. Other participants who will be able to collaborate with the future will consider the partnership already when analyzing the basic functions of the applications.
Activity: 448
I saw that the number of participants in the Telegram group is gradually increasing. I think the community will have a larger number during the start of selling tokens. Will the contests be held for the Telegram channel?
Activity: 280
Activity: 434
How will the events on the project be developed after the soft  cap is reached? Will the token sale be temporarily closed, or would the token sale continue until all development steps have been completed?
Activity: 350
As I see it, the project team did not set a deadline for the ICO. This is somewhat confusing for investors and bounty participants, but I think that in this way the team will be able to ensure a more successful sale of tokens.
Well, I think that high bonuses throughout the period of sale for early investors will be able to draw attention to the project, and the team will get good results quickly.  I'm counting on that.
I am very interested in their concept, and I expect to see in the sale of tokens of many investors. After all, the project can actually create excellent conditions for the storage of investment capital.
Activity: 392
As I see it, the project team did not set a deadline for the ICO. This is somewhat confusing for investors and bounty participants, but I think that in this way the team will be able to ensure a more successful sale of tokens.
Well, I think that high bonuses throughout the period of sale for early investors will be able to draw attention to the project, and the team will get good results quickly.  I'm counting on that.
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
I think GIGZI is a real promising project looking through the roadmap the have so correct plan for their project development & improvement.a trustworthy platform i can say
You're right about that. I also think this project is promising. All stages are clearly planned and have a good presentation. I am now waiting for the addition of a video  review. I think the video will be able to reveal more details.
Activity: 378
I still have not seen a project that can provide its product with a high degree of protection of user information. I like that the partners have confidence in the development of Gigzi at an early stage.
I agree with you. It is very good that the team is following the development of the project. A lot of nice reviews here about him.
Activity: 350
In the official group, telegrams wrote that the bounty program would be launched on October 22. So I will wait for news from the developers.
Yes you are right ,The team will soon launch the bounty programme and i heard that the rewards of bounty programme will also very good. So i think this is the very good opportunity for all bounty hunter to participate in this programme.
The terms of participation and the process of moderation the proposed content are still unclear to us. I hope that the conditions will allow for a fair assessment of each of them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I think GIGZI is a real promising project looking through the roadmap the have so correct plan for their project development & improvement.a trustworthy platform i can say
Activity: 504
Can I purchase this token already on the exchange? Or do I need to apply for purchase only through the official website of the project?
Activity: 183
I think that in order to interest the users, the team must prove its effectiveness. To attract them will be held additional promotions? A quality advertising company will be needed here.
Pages:
Jump to: