Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 77. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The development steps that the project team proposed are very well planned. I think that Gigzi has an excellent strategy to implement its system for application in real life.
Well, this is the most important thing for me. The more useful the project is for the real business area, the greater will be the demand for this coin. While everything looks very worthy.
Partners give me confidence. For the Gigzi system, the reputation of the participants is very important when we talk about working with the Treasury.
Activity: 350
The development steps that the project team proposed are very well planned. I think that Gigzi has an excellent strategy to implement its system for application in real life.
Well, this is the most important thing for me. The more useful the project is for the real business area, the greater will be the demand for this coin. While everything looks very worthy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
If I understand the concept right. GZP, GZG and GZS are backed up by real precious metals which means anyone that hold 1 of those tokens also own amount of real metals. I think this would be good for crypto project for this space because we need a stable asset convert our crypto into it instead of Tether. Having that said, that's kinda business required transparency and regulation, otherwise it would be just a questionable like other stable coins.

Yes, in fact, it will be very popular. Assets backed by precious metals will have low volatility and will be in demand by society and business.
Let's see how this all will work in practice, but even now I have to say that I really like this idea.
We will wait for listing on exchanges. I think the community will appreciate this coin. But everything will depend on how much it will be possible to raise funds at the open sales stage.
It's just that simple. If investors feel the opportunity to earn, they will invest large sums in this project.
For this, participation in international conferences will be required. I think so. And I would like to see as much information as possible about the team.
Activity: 448
If I understand the concept right. GZP, GZG and GZS are backed up by real precious metals which means anyone that hold 1 of those tokens also own amount of real metals. I think this would be good for crypto project for this space because we need a stable asset convert our crypto into it instead of Tether. Having that said, that's kinda business required transparency and regulation, otherwise it would be just a questionable like other stable coins.

Yes, in fact, it will be very popular. Assets backed by precious metals will have low volatility and will be in demand by society and business.
Let's see how this all will work in practice, but even now I have to say that I really like this idea.
We will wait for listing on exchanges. I think the community will appreciate this coin. But everything will depend on how much it will be possible to raise funds at the open sales stage.
It's just that simple. If investors feel the opportunity to earn, they will invest large sums in this project.
Activity: 271

Activity: 364

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How will the events on the project be developed after the soft  cap is reached? Will the token sale be temporarily closed, or would the token sale continue until all development steps have been completed?
Actually I am not  in the position to answer this inquiries but this is my personal opinion, I think that the developers will probably finished the softcap before moving the project next level. Tokens wil be still available but I am not sure if they gonna closed it. One thing for sure that developers will not stop to create developments for the project success.
Everything is correct, I agree with you. The project needs to be developed gradually and to try to overcome impossible boundaries. It is necessary to carry out planned step by step and not to hurry.
Activity: 434
How will the events on the project be developed after the soft  cap is reached? Will the token sale be temporarily closed, or would the token sale continue until all development steps have been completed?
Actually I am not  in the position to answer this inquiries but this is my personal opinion, I think that the developers will probably finished the softcap before moving the project next level. Tokens wil be still available but I am not sure if they gonna closed it. One thing for sure that developers will not stop to create developments for the project success.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I really like the team management and the way the concept is actually made to standout however i would like to know how the precious converted can be delivered across countries
Activity: 308
The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
I think the team should have a piece of product development to start such negotiations. After that they can talk about constructive solutions with local participants for certain regions.
It seems to me that working with local partners should take place at later stages of system development. Now we need to study the roadmap of the project in more detail to learn about all stages.

Indeed, roadmap could be much more helpful because everything is already been set about all their activities. This is also their guide towards their success but there are instances that could be happen anytime but I think the team can handle it especially if they are well-experienced about it.

Correct, roadmap is very important to have because it is one way that will give knowledge to the people the activities they need to achieve. It is one way to stop worried and expectations. It serve also as a guide to the team in order for them to succeed in every step they made.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
I think the team should have a piece of product development to start such negotiations. After that they can talk about constructive solutions with local participants for certain regions.
I think they have,developments that is more effective and efficient. You are right they can construct a good ideas that will  help and boots the project to gain more participants and investors. The good impact will probably a stepping stone towards success and achievements.
Activity: 504
Great! Another interesting crypto project I have found regarding the financial system that delivers stability, security and wealth protection on the blockchain which holds a great platform in its hands. I can see a potential in this project that could bring more opportunities for us. I will looking forward for more updates and news from the Gigzi.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Please tell me when the planned sales start? And what bonus for the purchase of tokens you can offer your investors at the initial stage?
As I have understand their roadmap, the crowdsale is already happening at the 3rd quarter of this year. Perhaps, the token sales are already done and the team are just preparing for the beta testing of the platform. I hope, this will be addressed by them for us not to be confused on their future works.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
I saw that the number of participants in the Telegram group is gradually increasing. I think the community will have a larger number during the start of selling tokens. Will the contests be held for the Telegram channel?
Hmmm, but not that quite many yet for me. Do they have airdrop? maybe if they will provide airdrop it will be boost and encourage more investors to participate in a project when it have many supporters and fellow investors.
Dua
Activity: 616
Please tell me when the planned sales start? And what bonus for the purchase of tokens you can offer your investors at the initial stage?
Look ARROUND!
It seems to me that working with local partners should take place at later stages of system development. Now we need to study the roadmap of the project in more detail to learn about all stages.

Indeed, roadmap could be much more helpful because everything is already been set about all their activities. This is also their guide towards their success but there are instances that could be happen anytime but I think the team can handle it especially if they are well-experienced about it.
Activity: 532
I saw that the number of participants in the Telegram group is gradually increasing. I think the community will have a larger number during the start of selling tokens. Will the contests be held for the Telegram channel?

This is maybe because they found an interesting about the future of the platform. Also, wanted to seek more information which it will be needed for further details about it. This is about wealth management which it sounds toe be good and let's see about how this thing would help the crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: