Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 2. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
The idea of combining mobile payment with social networking is really great, but it is very important to attract users to join in and use them.

Yes, the idea is excellent, but judging by the fees at the time of Iso, investors did not really believe in it, and now it is unclear what's next, because there is no answer at all.
Maybe you are right. For nearly half a month, there was no news. The manager didn't update and answer the thread.

Obviously, it is another scam. You have to forget about it. These scammers have disappeared already
It's strange, there is silence, the truth in a group of telegrams, they constantly write something, But there are no positive news there either.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The idea of combining mobile payment with social networking is really great, but it is very important to attract users to join in and use them.

Yes, the idea is excellent, but judging by the fees at the time of Iso, investors did not really believe in it, and now it is unclear what's next, because there is no answer at all.
Maybe you are right. For nearly half a month, there was no news. The manager didn't update and answer the thread.

Obviously, it is another scam. You have to forget about it. These scammers have disappeared already
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

Activity: 132
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Will the platform and the use of the project be allowed all over the world? Some projects have already admitted that there’re some restrictions. Are there such problems in this case?
Activity: 79
Which country was the idea of the project burn in and where is it being developed and localized now?
Activity: 12
If you mine this, be VERY careful as the x12 miner executables have been compiled by the dev. Double the risk of putting unknown software on your machine, because you have the wallet AND the miner. Would be good to compile both from source if you plan on mining this.
Activity: 350
kahnchat need a very good strategy. creating social media is very difficult..
Admin hasn't been online on Telegram since 3rd of May...just saying . And probably won't come back anymore..
Activity: 8

seems nice. When can we expect more news?
Activity: 280
as far as I understand the development of the project will no longer be? Since so much time has passed since the end of ICO, and there is no news.
Activity: 13

I liked the project. It has a team of confidence, in recent months I have seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear goal like yours. I wish you good luck in the financing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
an interesting idea was to pay a hunter in the course of work, it is clear that you think outside the box. BUT unfortunately did not type the soft. What movements on the project, and that with the fees, I would like to hear the answer.
Activity: 81
 I hope this will become very successful in future .This idea has really good space of grow so it will continue keep growing stronger and stronger in future. Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
i was participate in this project, i very happy in here.
i have some KCH tokens, the price token in ICO is very good, i hope in exchanger also like that.
can i ask where KCH will listing (big exchanger)?
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
very promising project. but I would like to know how the fees are going. on your site I did not see the counter, unfortunately.
Yes, I also asked such a question, but here it was stated above that stage 2 will begin when there is a finished product. So that apparently now, therefore, and can not see any movement, there is an offline work with investors.
Activity: 350
Has anyone passed KYC yet?
the market has improved. the bull market is back. Hope After 3 months , at Q2 1 kch = 1 usd! (minimum)
Activity: 280
just see the title of his thread just seems to have been very interesting, because the bonuses offered so big,
certainly many investors will glance at this project nih later,
so in order not only to be a spectator then we must immediately look more deeply about the concept of this project
and if it is potentially yes do not wait for long follow-up join
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
These guys just have banned me in the Telegram, after my questions about KYC for bounty and lack of information about the team and empty github repositories. My messages have been deleted.
Be aware, guys. This team is very suspicious. Full lack of information about the team.
Of course, the rule on KYC for members of generosity was unfair. This rule should be introduced from the very beginning, and not at the end
Pages:
Jump to: