Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now - page 4. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
What exchainges KCH tokens are trading on now?

KCH not yet listed in any exchanges. It will be announced in future

I see on their website that ICO has been extended and will last until March 31?

Just now i checked, thats right. ICO Phase 2 is going on till 31st March. This may be because that this project is actually good, but members are not participated as expected, so softcap itself not reached on 28th Feb
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

I see on their website that ICO has been extended and will last until March 31?

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
KahnChat
Today we create for you simple and easy tools that you'll need tomorrow
Perspective project The project has a strong team that realizes the set goals.

Please tell me what are your plans to promote your project?
What about your ideas and plans for future development and expansion?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The best thing about KahnChat app is that you don’t need to install and use multiple mobile apps to perform all these tasks. Since the wallet supports all major Fiat currencies (dollar, euro and more) and cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, KCH, etc.), it can be used for making payments at anywhere and everywhere.

So for fiat currencies you have to connect KahnChat with your standard bank accounts and then you can make payments directly in fiat as well?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The best thing about KahnChat app is that you don’t need to install and use multiple mobile apps to perform all these tasks. Since the wallet supports all major Fiat currencies (dollar, euro and more) and cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, KCH, etc.), it can be used for making payments at anywhere and everywhere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Кaкoe дaльнeйшeй движeниe, пpoяcнитe cитyaцию,  Зaкaнчивaeтcя иco, или пpoдлeвaeтcя,  B oбщeм интepecyют плaны нa бyдyщee, тo Чтo пpoeкт cocтoитcя в любoм cлyчae кoмaндa yжe пиcaлa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
" KahnChat isn't just a traditional social media app we know off, but it combined more features to simplified our daily life. Making a payment, voice chat, video chat, text messaging, follows and more ". I have been fully aware of the traditional apps that will also be featured in KahnChat app. What i am most intrigue about is the "more". That "more" is what i am truly fascinated and just can't wait to encounter. Will the Beta version be very different to the main version app? I am so enthusiastic about this.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this campaign.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
The users of your application will need to undergo the process of KYC? Or will there be several verification levels?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Co-founder of KahnChat Dr. Ulrich Hatje and Mr. David Kan visited China several times in 2017. But what about Japan and Korea? Do you have plans for promotion your app in Asia? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I have an impression that platform is created for youth only – i mean all these social networks, simple transactions and other stuff. On the other hand, there’re some options that would be of interest for everyone. All in all, what’s the focus group chosen by the developers to be the clients?

Why would the platform be created for youth only. It just has to do with fundamental changes in our society. We will be old one day and the young kids then will think that the stuff we used is boring and meant for old people.

There are quite a lot of old people using social networks and I don't think it will change just because new networks might be based on a blockchain. The most important thing is that the UI can be used intuitively almost regardless of age.

For social networking, there are more senior people is using it to communicate with their children who work away from hometown. Social networking app design to be as user-friendly as possible, simple touch and connect. It is not much different in the social networking app feature. The current blockchain technology is still not suitable for the social networking purpose due to the slow in response, a further research and development is required before social networking app can utilise the blockchain technology. KahnChat app initial launch of the social networking is still using the XMPP server technology.

For the young, the mobile payment in fiat and cryptocurrency is the trend of future, a single one-all app could help simplify the daily work and application. We do not need to carry cash for shopping, dinner or dating, just pay with the phone.

That is already happening, isn't it? You can pay pretty much everything without cash. There are rarely instances where you are really dependent on cash these days. Depends on where you are from of course.
In official website, till now soft cap of $ 500,000 is not reached. Only 3 days to go, if this ICO didn't reach soft cap, what will happen to happen to investors and still Lucky tokens will distributed?
Дa нa дaнный мoмeнт coбpaнo чyть бoльшe 100 тыcяч дoллapoв. Oднaкo пpeдcтaвитeли пpoeктa нaпиcaли.  B нe зaвиcимocти o т cбopoв, paбoтa нaд пpoeктoм идeт и oн бyдeт зaпyщeн в paбoтy.
In official website, till now soft cap of $ 500,000 is not reached. Only 3 days to go, if this ICO didn't reach soft cap, what will happen to happen to investors and still Lucky tokens will distributed?

We are unlike the others ICO project. KahnChat app is a practical and futuristic concept, we see the potential of the mobile payment market thus our project still continues either the soft cap reached or not.

Of cause, we look for the future growth not only the ICO, what we promised, we will get it delivery including the Lucky Draw tokens.
and what are these tokens, Lucky Draw, where you can find more information about them?

In the official website, a window pops up to enter your email for lucky Draw tokens. I don't know whether its end or not.
Perhaps it is too early to talk about it, because the ICO is not yet complete     

There are some coins with ended ICO in 2017 but they still can't be added to centralized exchanges for some reasons. Centralized exchanges one of the main factors of coin growth, because of their volume.
Do you have plan to list KahnChat token on coinmarketcap? As far as I know - now it could take much effort and time of the team. Do you know their requirements to list token?

We are unlike the others ICO project. KahnChat app is a practical and futuristic concept, we see the potential of the mobile payment market thus our project still continues either the soft cap reached or not.

Of cause, we look for the future growth not only the ICO, what we promised, we will get it delivery including the Lucky Draw tokens.
and what are these tokens, Lucky Draw, where you can find more information about them?
What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Дa coвepшeннo вepнo, иco нe зaкoнчилocь.  Paдyeт, чтo пpeдcтaвитeль кoмaнды cкaзaл, чтo пpoeкт бyдeт paбoтaть  в любoм cлyчae, дaжe ecли coфт нe coбepyт.
What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: