Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 3. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
will you have a buyback program?
Activity: 82
payment systems are always major concern of adult industry’s users. Therefore, a decentralized payment system is what we need now. I will support this project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements ?  thanks !
https://koalatoken.io/    No information is available on the official website, as long as you really care, just because you are lazy and don't care.
Activity: 74
Waiting for your wallet app. I’m so excited with this koala wallet

Because koala wallet give people the ability generate new wallet so you can store your eth yourself, not on an exchange
Activity: 81
personally this project is good because a lot of adult entertainment platforms’ users need anonymity, the ability to camouflage their identities, and i see the potential of solving this problem of koala. Hope you can follow what you already mentioned.
Activity: 71
Waiting for your wallet app. I’m so excited with this koala wallet
Activity: 112
have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements ?  thanks !
Activity: 125
Hi! We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address. Also, we have listed your ICO on to our site and created an account for your project. To whom can we send the details so you can manage your page?
Activity: 82
it seems to me that there is every chance for a great investment. Do not miss it. I think invest in adult industry will never let you down.

How can you ensure?

I also believe in this project because what they researched about our current adult industry and found the solution for each problem.

Because of its bright future. I will join and support koala.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
it seems to me that there is every chance for a great investment. Do not miss it. I think invest in adult industry will never let you down.

How can you ensure?

I also believe in this project because what they researched about our current adult industry and found the solution for each problem.
Activity: 66

How can you ensure?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Activity: 76
wow new technology in adult entertainment sounds cool

new technology is always cool and make us more curious to invest in it

But the most important thing that these technologies have been implemented in real life

I already read their roadmap and think that it will be implemented in real life soon
Activity: 112

But the most important thing that these technologies have been implemented in real life
Activity: 84

Activity: 69
Activity: 89
But which currency will this payment service support?

Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!
Activity: 97

Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
Activity: 93
Pages:
Jump to: