Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 13. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
OK, everybody, so how do you imagine our saying we will merge two worlds, fiat and crypto?
It would be more imagineable if you would complete the line. Merging "fiat and cypto in your pocket". With that, it would be easier for everyone to do financial transactions with the help of the expert advisors.
It is a good idea, I agree it is better if that happens, and actually we really need the service of the experts in managing our financial in both sides especially in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Slovenia Aims to Become the Leading Blockchain Technology Destination in Europe
at a time crypto ban of few countries, there is a great article from Slovenia and positive movement from Slovenian government and Prime minister

https://cointelegraph.com/news/slovenia-aims-to-become-the-leading-blockchain-technology-destination-in-europe
If the other countries banned some of our crypto currency that circulate in digital currency, I think it gives a large effect to the price of bitcoin and altcoins. Moreover income of each users will possibly going deep due to banning of different countries into crypto currency. But still I'm looking forward that it will be resolved by the developers of crypto.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
OK, everybody, so how do you imagine our saying we will merge two worlds, fiat and crypto?
It would be more imagineable if you would complete the line. Merging "fiat and cypto in your pocket". With that, it would be easier for everyone to do financial transactions with the help of the expert advisors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

merging the crypto and fiat money are good news for us because both are very important currency.
at a time crypto ban of few countries, there is a great article from Slovenia and positive movement from Slovenian government and Prime minister

https://cointelegraph.com/news/slovenia-aims-to-become-the-leading-blockchain-technology-destination-in-europe

thanks for sharing of this news another great information to everyone happy to heard that i will read that interesting news.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Where can we find updated info about how much funds MOneyRebel raised until now? I did not find on MR website.

In preico we didnt plan to have live counter, so we publish this every couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Where can we find updated info about how much funds MOneyRebel raised until now? I did not find on MR website.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
Today new big blog is comming out, about all the benefits of supportig our project, stay tuned!

Can't wait to see it I'm tuning in with every update of money rebel platform is going to show to the public. I want to be part of the rebellious future. And for those people that are waiting for the ICO starts
ICO will start in...
21 days 04 hours 10 min 51 sec
A lot of exciting things are about to come, I don't know but this makes me excited to see the great success of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I do not wait to witness the success of this project, and luckily that i am part of this project even only in signature campaign i think it would be a big help to promote the project. And after i received my salary in my regular job i start to invest in this project because i feel the success of this project.

just patience and wait the announcement of the dev's teams the success of this project are also the success of all money rebel participant team.
In just few weeks this project has collect more investment even dev not yet announce i  feel the great success of this project and i am now congratulate this project and all particpants for the success.
I feel great also that I have been part of the success of this project, I knew it from the start that is why I never hesitate to join this team.
Congratulations MoneyRebel and team!
I am so excited also for the dev teams announcement what this project has come so far. Great to see that this has been one of the best team we have and a manager that is truly honorable, hoping for the continue success of this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
I do not wait to witness the success of this project, and luckily that i am part of this project even only in signature campaign i think it would be a big help to promote the project. And after i received my salary in my regular job i start to invest in this project because i feel the success of this project.

just patience and wait the announcement of the dev's teams the success of this project are also the success of all money rebel participant team.
In just few weeks this project has collect more investment even dev not yet announce i  feel the great success of this project and i am now congratulate this project and all particpants for the success.
I feel great also that I have been part of the success of this project, I knew it from the start that is why I never hesitate to join this team.
Congratulations MoneyRebel and team!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Today new big blog is comming out, about all the benefits of supportig our project, stay tuned!
cant wait for the next update regarding rebellious project,REBELdoeant mean just for Trouble..now its a rebelious success.LOL
Activity: 224
Merit: 121

Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Rebel vehicle spotted on the road.

What a nice car, great design with the logo of great project. It is ok to used the money rebel logo as my designed in my own car? I need the permission of the dev it also help to promote this project in my place.

good news this is the most awaiting from everyone,

from the money rebel dev's group and staff thank you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?

The team behind this project really put a great effort to expand their way of advertising and exposing their ICO. I also believe that the more people will be curious about your platform when they see and read this article. Even though I didn't understand a single word but I know the content will attract more people to learn about this project. Keep it up.

Yes advertising in different kind of way is very helpful when you are having an ICO and team really nailed it. Its obvious that they are giving their 100% effort for MONEYREBEL to be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: