Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 15. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
Core Team
  • Mitja Vezovišek, CEO, Co-founder
  • Ana Vezovišek, Banking Expert, Co-founder
  • Urban Cjuha, CIO, Co-founder
  • Nataša Kozlevčar, Sales Manager, Co-founder
  • Miha Pulko, CTO, Co-Founder

Executive Team
  • Matjaž Mausser, Business Strategy Expert, Business Developer
  • Dženan Muftić, Digital Business Consultant
  • Jaka Kladnik, Digital Marketing Expert
  • Simon Ručigaj, Communications Content Expert
  • +6 PR, Design, Development …

Advisers
  • Danijela Vukosavljević, Ph.d., Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship, Vienna
  • Julien Coustaury, Investor, Founding Partner at Fil Rouge Capital
  • Edin Poprženović, CEO, ABC Software Development, Entrepreneur & Investor
  • Luka Pušič, Expert in Security, Cryptocurrencies & FinTech
  • Sebastjan Štucl, Business Blockchain Adviser
  • Boris Kozlevčar, Legal Expert, Founder & CEO JK Group
    Jure Pirc, President of Bitcoin organization Slovenia

Development Team
A scalable 20+ developers team with years of experience in banking software industry
this is something cool , I hear from my friend your teammates are very professional and they are successful people , I'm waiting for the launch of this app for me to wear, cool sir
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Got no reply from the team i wanted to know buyback program will only be applicable once you start making profits, that would mean we will get our moneyback but what's the use of investing then , why not allow us token holders to get some services or anything additional for helping you start your project successfully. Plus congrats for reaching your milestone i hope you consider my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I understand Slovenian, it is an article about MoneyRebel and what they do. You can find all this info on the first page of this thread. THey talk about Institute "Jožef Stefan" where it all started. Present Money Rebel as a smart mobile banking system with zero costs of upkeep accounts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?
Use google translate as said by UrbanSi, it's not the best way but its readable. Anyways the article doesn't have anything new, just the basic thing as what money rebel is, it's just everything that you can find on money rebel's website. Its still a good promotion for money rebel even if its just a local channel.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
For now, best bet is google translate Smiley
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Do professional finance and blockchain combine?The first time I heard this concept, but the world is no cash in the future, perhaps wealth is will focus on investment management, coupled with the AI automation investments, all the tedious operation to the AI, only need you can order, wealth management from now on is a simple, believe this day will come soon.

i suggest you can learn and study the money rebel apps to convince you how its works

thanks hoping giving you a time to read about money rebel and message back here if i'm lie.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

Main target is EU. Wehem we reach some kind of customer basa mybe we can expand to other countries. As you speak of financial advisers - since they must be certified with us, I dont think it wll happen soon with asian market. So like uber is not present in every city, we wont be either. But some parts of alication coul be accesable faster eg. crypto arbitrage.
I hope when this project succeeds, you can have an expansion to other places because I am seeing it useful for everyone. I understand it will not happen anytime soon but I'm looking forward in the future. For now, I will just gather more info from this project and keep myself updated.
I'm positive that this will succeed and can expand all over the world and I can't wait to have this app soon, I hope it won't take longer because I know in our country many people will be interested in this project as this is very useful for all of us.
Do professional finance and [Suspicious link removed]bine?The first time I heard this concept, but the world is no cash in the future, perhaps wealth is will focus on investment management, coupled with the AI automation investments, all the tedious operation to the AI, only need you can order, wealth management from now on is a simple, believe this day will come soon.

I thing before all folks will go to blockchain there will be market for this app. But we are not a dinosaur, I'm 100% sure we will adapt as quickly as possible.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Do professional finance and blockchain combine?The first time I heard this concept, but the world is no cash in the future, perhaps wealth is will focus on investment management, coupled with the AI automation investments, all the tedious operation to the AI, only need you can order, wealth management from now on is a simple, believe this day will come soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

wow this is a great news bro money rebel apps platform soon rising worldwide thanks for sharing your wonderfull news.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

Main target is EU. Wehem we reach some kind of customer basa mybe we can expand to other countries. As you speak of financial advisers - since they must be certified with us, I dont think it wll happen soon with asian market. So like uber is not present in every city, we wont be either. But some parts of alication coul be accesable faster eg. crypto arbitrage.
I hope when this project succeeds, you can have an expansion to other places because I am seeing it useful for everyone. I understand it will not happen anytime soon but I'm looking forward in the future. For now, I will just gather more info from this project and keep myself updated.

Some part of app can be made worldwide quite soon, like crypto arbitrage, so stay tuned.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hi, guys!

As you know, at the core of our data/AI effort lies the Kriptel.de arbitrage platform, which finds best opportunities across exchanges! This is how profit is made, and why this is so important for Money Rebel Platform and Smart Mobile Bank.

Here is a description of our co-founder and CTO about how it works, why it is important, and, most of all, how we will upgrade it with the help of Quintelligence, one of the hottest AI labs in Europe! The run a 50+ researcherman/woman team, their commercial references, among others, include Bloomberg, British Telecom, The new York Times, Microsoft Research in Cambridge/UK ...

So, read the post, to learn:
- how it works?
- what is its purpose?
- how it can consistently create 1-3% monthly profit through arbitrage?
- how it looks?
- what is our trading strategy?
- how we make/take the market?
- how we will predict trends with AI?
- why does it have such a funny name :-)

Any questions? Shoot!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/what-exactly-is-kriptel-de-arbitrage-and-why-such-a-name-f02fbfc6607

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, guys!

As you know, at the core of our data/AI effort lies the Kriptel.de arbitrage platform, which finds best opportunities across exchanges! This is how profit is made, and why this is so important for Money Rebel Platform and Smart Mobile Bank.

Here is a description of our co-founder and CTO about how it works, why it is important, and, most of all, how we will upgrade it with the help of Quintelligence, one of the hottest AI labs in Europe! The run a 50+ researcherman/woman team, their commercial references, among others, include Bloomberg, British Telecom, The new York Times, Microsoft Research in Cambridge/UK ...

So, read the post, to learn:
- how it works?
- what is its purpose?
- how it can consistently create 1-3% monthly profit through arbitrage?
- how it looks?
- what is our trading strategy?
- how we make/take the market?
- how we will predict trends with AI?
- why does it have such a funny name :-)

Any questions? Shoot!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/what-exactly-is-kriptel-de-arbitrage-and-why-such-a-name-f02fbfc6607
Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

I feel this is something you need to look into. My question however is that reading at the introductory page about the platform going to link other platforms such as exchanges, financial advisors and the likes, what are the platforms that your partnership is looking at and what will be the relationship with established brands in the fiat world such as banks and finance houses.

We are currently looking for partnership in direction of AI, marketmaking, debit card processor, and software developement. As of AI we partnered with Jožef Stefan institute https://www.ijs.si/ijsw/V001/JSI (qintelligence http://quintelligence.com/), they are doing AI for Bloomberg, New York Times,.... For marketmaking we partnered with Quantim project https://www.quantumproject.org/. Debit card - Mastercard, and ABC Software developement for developer side http://www.abc-softwaredev.com/
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
thanks guys, this ico will be great Smiley

it will be some airdrop too? :-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
This is the link to the signature and avatar Campaign of Money Rebel Managed by Yahoo.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/money-rebel-platform-signature-avatar-campaignfull-2243774
But it is currently full . Try your luck next week (probably after Friday)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I feel this is something you need to look into. My question however is that reading at the introductory page about the platform going to link other platforms such as exchanges, financial advisors and the likes, what are the platforms that your partnership is looking at and what will be the relationship with established brands in the fiat world such as banks and finance houses.
Pages:
Jump to: